Chapter 31: This is Us

Chapter 31

Destiny's POV

"Baby... What's wrong?" Niall asked as he pulled me closer to his chest, he rest his chin on top of my head as I nuzzle my head on his chest.

"Why are you crying, babe?" he asked as I shook my head.

"N-Nothing... I just remembered something" I said as I inhale his scent, its very addicting... like literally.

He sighed as he kissed the top of my head. "You were thinking that I'm gonna leave you like what I did to you... don't you?" his voice is soft and it came out like a whisper, barely audible.

He really knows me well, don't he? sighing,  I nodded my head softly and he pulled me closer to me.

"Destiny... I promise you I won't leave you, I'll always stay by your side. I'm sorry.... this is all my fault, if I should've called you and neer lost contact with you, you would've trust me... I screw it all up, I'm sorry Destiny" he said as I felt a single tear dropped on my hair as I pulled slightly away from him and looked at him in the eyes.

"No, no, no... don't say that... I was just, I was just over thinking things." I said as I cupped his left cheek with my right hand.

He hold onto my hand that's touching his face and got it and placed a kiss on it.

"I promise you, Destiny. Whatever happens, I'll always be by your side. I'll never leave your side, I promise you that. I love you." he said as I nodded and just hugged him.

"I love you too, Niall. I love you." I said as we both pulled away from the hug and smiled from each other.

"Want to have a Movie Marathon? " he asked as my eyes widen in excitement.

"Popcorn!" I shouted as he chuckles. "Ooh, ooh! Ice cream!" I added and we both laughed.

"Ofcourse, babe" he said with a wink and I slightly blush.

.

.

.

.

.

I can't believe I just finished one whole tub of Chocolate cookie dough ice cream, while Niall finished 2 tub of Cookies n' cream and chocolate cookie dough ice cream--- well, I'm not surprised.

We're finished watching the iron man 3 in net flixed when I had an amazing idea.

"Niall?" I called him out and he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Could we watch 'This is Us'? please... please please please, pretty please with a cherry on top." I said as I put on those puppy those eyes that I can master as he groan.

"Okay..." he trailed as I smile widely, "But in one condition" he added as a frown replaced my smile.

"What condition?" I asked.

"You're not gonna cry, cuz I don't want to see my baby cry, ever" he said as I blush, looking down trying to hide my now tomato face.

"Deal. I will never cry" I said as he put on the dvd on the dvd player.

We both laid back on the bed, once the baby pictures of the boys appeared I giggle and Niall hid his face on a pillow.

"You look so cute there!" I pointed as a giggle came out of my mouth and Niall chuckle.

"Now I'm sexy and hot, arent I?" as he took off his shirt, not that I never see him shirtless--- I see him everyday shirtless with the other boys---

I scrunch my nose up and he frown, and a smirk made its way ro both our faces.

I learned a lot about this boys. I learned that Zayn brought a house for his mom,  it was so sweet of him, his mom was so happy!

I never knew Harry worked on a bake shop, no wonder he's so good in baking and cooking. At first, I thought his mom is his other sister, his mom looks so young!

.

.

.

Halfway through the movie, my eyelids are getting heavier by seconds,  I tried keeping them open but failed miserably.

I felt Niall moving closer as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You tired?" he asked as I struggle in keeping my eyes open.

"No..." I said, followed by a yawn. He chuckles but didn't bother me anyways.

Niall's POV

She flutter her eyes close as I chuckle lightly, her head still resting on my mine as I wrapped my arm around her and turn off the television.

I then gently placed her petit body in my arms as she wrapped her arms around my neck unconsciously,  as goosebumps raised on the stop she touched. I walk in, in her room and gently placed her on her bed. Kissing her forehead, I walk away but was stopped when Destiny grabbed my hand.

"Stay... please" she said with her sleepy voice, I looked at her with a grin on my face and saw her eyes closed.

"You sure?" I asked, as she moved a little more to the left side, giving me space.

"Yes" she shortly said as I took of my shirt and pants, leaving me on my boxers. I catched a glimpse of Destiny checking me out as I chuckle as she closed her eyes again and hid her face under the layers of blankets.

"Can I sleep like this?" I asked her to be sure. "I mean if you're not comfortable with me sleeping like this, I can't put back my shirt on..." I was cut of by her muffle voice.

"N-No, that's okay" she said as I laid back beside her, she then faced me and I pulled her closer.

She rested her head on my chest as I caress her soft hair.

"Goodnight, babe" I said

"Night, leprechaun" she giggle as I chuckle at the memory of us calling each other names.

I kissed her on top of her head as I feel her steady breathing against my chest.

"I'll always love you, Destiny" I said, even though I know she's fast asleep. I caress her cheeks as I kissed her on the lips softly.

I'll do anything for this girl... I love her so much.

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●
A/N:

Hi guys!

So I know you're thinking that this story is almost ending and all... well, I think there will only be 2-3 chapters that will be talking about love and love...

At first I thought I'll be ending this story soon, but I had an idea and this story is far from ending... actually,  it just started.

PLEASE continue reading, this story will get better soon. And I'm glad that this story had reached 3.7 K can you believe that?! I'm so happy guys! thank you so much! I love you all! :*

Don't forget to click that vote button---- over there>>>>>>

And check out my stories!  :)
Check out my latest story 'Promises' it'll mean a lot to me if you do so...

TYSM!
ILYSM! :*
-M♥