Chapter 37: Finally... Some Alone time

RECAP

"What deal?" I asked

Niall groaned in the other line, "You said you're gonna be sleeping beside me" he whine.

"No I didn't" I tease and he replied with a groan.

"Please?" he whine, I can't help but smile. 

Heaving a sigh, I said, "What about our parents? I don't want them thinking that we're doing something"

"I guess, we're never alone here" I sighed.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll find a way to sleep beside you tonight"

_____-----END OF RECAP------_____

Chapter 37

Niall's POV

Before Destiny could even respond, I already hung up as I slowly tip toed out of my room.

Going downstairs,  I saw mom in the kitchen making some tea. I was about to retreat back upstairs and planned to do my plan later after a few minutes, when mom suddenly spoke.

"Niall? is that you, honey? " she asked as I sighed and stepped out and went near her.

"Yeah" I simply replied as I sat on one of the stools.

"Want some tea?" mom asked smiling sweetly at me. I nodded my head, smiling at my mom. Sometimes I wonder,  why mom is so sweet and caring always...

She made us both our teas as she sat beside me. "So... why are you still up?" she asked as I tense,  I can't tell her why... that'll be totally be awkward.

"Umm... I can't sleep, so I decided to roam around" I half lied, half honestly told her. Its true, I can't sleep but that's because the girl that I love is not in my arms.

I looked at my mom for any reactions, she looked at me suspiciously and nodded unsure.

"Okay..." she said as she finished her tea and stand up from the stool. "Niall, honey. I'm gonna go sleep now, turn the lights off when your done" she said as she hugged me and started walking upstairs.

"Night, hun" she said

"Night" I replied, once she's nowhere in sight I turn off the lights and carefully open the door and tip toed outside.

Once I'm out, I breath out the breath that I didn't know I was holding in until now. I got my phone and check the time. It reads: 10:59 p.m.

I was about to go back home and forget about my plan when the light in the room of Destiny turned on. I quickly snucked around the house of the Cortez's (Destiny's family) and climbed on the tree, beside the room of Destiny. I the  knocked on her window, hearing shuffling feet Destiny opened the window with wide eyes.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" she asked, in a whisper.  "Come inside" she said as I smiled at her.

Once I'm safely inside her room she closed the curtains and locked the window.

"What are you doing here?" she asked again as we both sat on her bed.

"I told you, Im gonna find a way to sleep beside you" I said as I wink, making her giggle.

"Okay, okay. Lets go to bed" she said as she crawled over her bed and she pat the space on her side.

Smirking, I laid bck beside her as I pulled her closer to me, she rested her head on my chest as keep her close to me.

"Hey, Niall?" she said, getting my attention.

"Hmm?" I hummed, as I stroke her vanilla scented hair.