Chapter 18: Is she taken?

Chapter 18

Niall's POV

"We're here" I said once I parked the car in front of our flat.

Sammie and Lily smiled and they both got out of the car, me and Destiny following behind them.

"Tell us if one of the boys hurt you, so we can cu-" Destiny rolled her eyes and cut Samantha's sentence off.

"I know, I know. You two are gonna cut their balls off, if they hurt me. Geez,  your worse than my mom and my brother." she said laughing.

"Good" Lily said and I just chuckle at them.

"You girls, know that I'm here, and I will protect her, right?" I said and the two nudge each others ribs and grin widely.

"Yes, that's why you two are our OTP" Lily said and I still don't get why OTP means, One's True Pairing.

Once we open the door, Louis and Harry run to us, causing Lily and Sammie fall and Louis was on top of Lily while Harry was on top of Sammie.

"Oh my gosh,  I'm so sorry" Louis said to Lily, that is still on that awkward position.

"Uh, it's um okay." She said awkwardly,  while Louis grin. Ooh, someone is love at first sight. "Uh, can you get off of me?" she said and Louis blushed, getting off of her.

"Louis! That's my best friend!" Destiny sad playfully. "Uh, Sammie, Harry. Are you two getting comfortable on your position? " She asked the two, who are still looking at each other's eyes and not even saying anything.

"Oh, shut up Destiny" Sammie finally said and Harry got off of her.

"Guys, these are my best friends,  Samantha and Lily" She introduced the two and they both shook the hands of the lads.

Destiny's POV

I was smiling widely at Lily and Louis who are talking, very oblivious at the world, as I say.

Poor Harry, I think he likes Sammie. But Sammie has a boyfriend already.

"May I ask, why Louis and Harry run to the door, and they fall to Lily and Sammie?" I asked to no one particular, and still giggling at the thought.

"They were having a race" Liam said, and I rolled my eyes at them. They are so childish but at the same time fun to be with.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Time flies so fast, because its time for Lily and Sammie to go home, since they have work tomorrow.

"I'm not gonna cut their balls, they're good" Lily said and the boys looked confused.

"They said if we hurt Destiny they will cut our balls" Niall explained and I giggled at the boy's expression.

"Don't worry, thy made up their mind, They said they will not" I said and they sighed in relief.

"But we're not afraid to, if you hurt our best friend" Sammie said and they all just shook their heads, except for Niall. "That includes you, Niall" Sammie added.

"Aww C'mon" he said and I giggled.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Destiny!" Louis said once the girls are gone. He went  running to me and hugged me.

"Uh, why are you hugging me?" I asked.

"I want to ask you something. So does Harry!" He said and Harry also came running to me and hugged me.

"Okay... so, what's up?" I asked.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Louis said in his sweet voice, I looked at Niall for help but all he did was laughed at me. Traitor.

Once we went inside, the three of us went to the kitchen so the other boys can't hear our conversation.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked them both and they both blushed.

"Uh, is Lily taken?" Louis asked and I grin mischievously.

"OMG! YOU FANCY HER?!" I said in excitement and Louis covered my mouth and I mouthed sorry and he nodded.

"So... Is she taken?" he asked and I kept on smiling.  I just can't.

"No, she's a single pringle!" I said and he smiled.

"So, it's okay to make a move, right?" he asked and I nodded still smiling. I turn to Harry,  and looked at him, signallinghim on what he's supposed to asked me.

"Erm, Destiny.  Is uh, does Samantha has a boyfriend? " I frown.

"Harry, I'm sorry. She has a boyfriend." I said and he frown.

"It's okay, after all we just met, right? At least we can be friends?" he asked.

"That's the spirit!" I said and smiled at him. I gave him a hug and told him, that he will find his girl someday.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:

Hello, Bebzz!

Sorry this is a suckish chapter :(

I'll be updating again, tomorrow.  If not the day after tomorrow,  promise.

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@Lilmia123
@yadontknowme56

Twitter:
@Lilmia21
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx
@lukederping

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥

And don't forget to check out my new story! called "My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123.

Please check it out! Thanks! :*