Chapter 20: Airport

Chapter 20

Destiny's POV

Today is the day, that the boys will start the tour. Lou can't join us for the WHOLE tour, which means I'll be doing the boys make- up and hair for the WHOLE tour. I just hope Lux will feel better.

"Did you bring your sunglasses?" Harry asked, I looked at my purse to check if my sunglasses is in there. When I remembered that I put my sunglasses in the luggage which is now with Paul. Great, your so smart Destiny.

"Shoot, I put it in my luggage" I said.

"I have an extra" Niall said and he handed me his Ray-bans.

"Thanks, Ni." I said and he flashed me a smile.  "And FYI you can't get this anymore" I winked before putting the Ray- bans.

He laughed and said, "That's fine, I have thousands of those anyways, besides it looks good on you" he said and I turn around so he can't see my cheeks heating.

"So, where are we going first?" I asked.

"Australia" Harry said, flashing me a smile that shows his dimples.

"You need to meet the lads" Niall said at my left side. I nodded,  and we started walking behind the security.

Once we walked in the hall, there are tons of fans who keeps on shouting, I have my head down as I followed Paul in front of us.

"Is she one of your girlfriend? "

"She's so pretty!"

"Is she Destiny?"

"I ship DESTINIALL!"

"Are you Niall's best friend?"

"Are you Harry's? "

"Are you Niall's?"

What the hell? And most importantly... How the heck, do they know my name? And where do they even get these things?

I keep my head down and the flashing of lights blinded me everytime I look up. I suddenly felt Niall's arm on my shoulder.

.

.

.

After 30 freaking minutes, that feels like 3 hours! we finally get in the airplane.

"How did they know my name?" I asked Niall who's sitting beside me.

"They are Fans, what do you expect?" he chuckle.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and I got my phone that keeps on ringing because of notifications.

I check my Twitter and saw LOTS and LOTS of people had followed me and one of them is named: "DestiNiall4ever" I feel my cheeks burning.

I scroll up to see pictures of Niall's arm around my shoulder and Niall was beside me.

And there are loads of tweets saying me and Niall are so sweet, that we are meant for each other, and that we are truly a couple. I can feel my face is like a tomato.

If there's admirers, there's haters.

"Destiny is a slut. She's not even pretty!"

"Destiny is a whore!"

"Ew! Destiny is so ugly! I hate her already!"

"Niall doesn't deserve you! Niall is mine!"

"I thought you like harry and now you like Niall? Such a whore!"

I feel like crying, they don't even know me!

"Don't listen to them. They don't even know you" Niall whispered in my ear, I looked up at him. He's been looking at my phone all along. I weakly smiled at him and continue looking at my phone but he took it.

"Hey!" I said,

"Stop looking at Twitter" he said.

"Fine" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

I suddenly felt sleepy, there's still 2 hours until we land in Australia. 

Niall's POV

I feel so bad, so sad, so hurt. I know Destiny was really hurt with those words that the fans had tweeted. I hope they will stop insulting Destiny.

From the corner of my eye I can see Destiny becoming sleepy in every second. Well, who wouldn't?

Suddenly,  her head rest on my shoulder and I also felt sleepy, I rest my head on top of hers and let sleep come to me.

~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥
A/N:

Hello, Bebzz!

I know, I haven't update for a while now. Sorry about that, I was just writer's block. No idea came to my mind. Don't worry, I'll be updating more and there will be PLOT TWIST!

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123, its already completed and I made a sequel of it, called "Forever and Always" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@Lilmia123
@yadontknowme56

Twitter:
@Lilmia21
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx
@lukederping

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥

PLEASE READ MY FRIEND'S STORY, called "Chaos" by SunKissStyles. It's a Harry Styles Fanfiction.

PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY, called "My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123.  It's a Niall Horan's Fanfiction.