Chapter 24: Fix

A/N: Hi guys! I'm very very sorry if I haven't updated for almost 2 weeks now... there's just so many school works going on. But I promise I'll be updating more once summer started!

1.6K  O.O   OH MY GOSH... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! :*

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Chapter 24

Destiny's POV

Did Niall just apologize for loving me? Wait... What?  loving? Oh god, I swear this guy will be the death of me.

.

It's been three days ever since we confessed our feelings,  and it's also been three days since  Harry and I talked. To be honest, I miss that curly jerk so much. I mean, who wouldn't?  he's my best friend.

I sighed, plopping down on the couch with Luke and Ashton by my side. I'm bot really talking too much with Niall already, but now and then we will have eye contact and I'll be the first one to break it. I don't want Niall and Harry to fight because of me. They are best mates, I don't want to ruin their friendship,

"Destiny? " my thoughts broke by someone saying my name, I turn around to see Harry looking down at me.

"Erm... yeah?" I awkwardly scartch the back of my neck... old habit of mine when I'm nervous or scared.

"C-can I talk to you?...please?" he stutter, I nodded and smiled half- heartedly at him. We sure do need to talk anyways...

I stand up and follow him outside the flat, out of the corner of my eyes I can see Niall looking at us as we walked outside.

.

.

.

There was a long uncomfortable silence around us, until I decided to break the ice.

"So...?" I asked and he awkwardly cleared his throat and look at me straight in the eyes. His emerald green eyes looking to my dull brown eyes full of sorry and sadness.

"Destiny,  I'm so sorry for shouting at you. I was being a jerk and an asshole I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you! I really  miss my best friend though... Please, Destiny. Please forgive me!" he said, as if he is  a 5 year old kid that wants her mom to buy something for him. I giggle at his act and his lips turn up a little, still with hope in his eyes.

"Ofcourse!  I also miss my best friend. Oh wait... are you my best friend?" I asked with a serious expression and his face was so priceless!  I couldn't help my laughter anymore and I burst out laughing,  him sighing in relief. Did he really fall for it?

"Destiny,  don't scare me like that!" he said, me still laughing.

"You should've seen your face!" I was able to let it out between laughter.

He has a serious expression until he started chuckling and joining me laughing.

.

.

.

"Destiny?" Harry said with a serious tone after we stopped laughing.

"Yeah?" I asked looking at him.

"Dont let my mate down. I know he loves you and you feel the same way. Don't deny it, and don't lie to yourself.  I know you long enough for ne to know that you two are in love with each other." He said looking at my dull brown eyes.

I was about to say something but I stopped myself and just smiled at him and hugged him.

After all... I really can't lie to myself.

"H-How about you?" I asked nervously. "I don't want your friendship to be ruin." I added and he chuckle, I can feel his chest vibrates.

"Don't worry about me. I'll find my princess soon." he said and I smiled.

"You should fix things with Niall" I blurted out,

"Yeah... I will. Soon." he said and I nodded.

.

.

.

Niall's POV

It's been 3 horrible days ever since I talked with Destiny properly and Harry. I miss them so fucking much. 

"Niall mate?" Calum snapped me out to reality.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Do you want some pizza? there are some on the table" he offered.

"Uh, I think I'll pass..."

"Mate, what's got into you?" he chuckle.

"I think I've been friendzone" I mutter. Destiny didn't really say anything, but she havent spoke to me and neither did she spoje to Harry... except now.

"Whoah man, As we all see you two are madly in love at each other!" he said,

"Yeah! can't you see how she looks at you?" Michael pipes in.

"I agree with them, man" Zayn said while nodding with Liam.

"But what if she don't?..." I asked worriedly.

"All that I can say is that, she doesn't want to be in the middle of yours and Harry's fight. " Liam said.

I smiled at the thought of Destiny telling me she likes me too, It was one of my happiest yet saddest day of my life.

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙

A/N:

1.6K READS?! OH MY GOSH GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL! :*

O.O

I'm so sorry for not updating for almost 2 weeks already.  I was too busy studying and doing school stuffs.

Anyways... I'm so happy guys! I can't believe it 1.6K reads. I know you might be thinking that I'm a crazy teenage girl fangirling about getting 1.6K reads. But I just can't help it! For me its so many already!

Please check out these stories:

"My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123

"The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123 (Completed) "Forever and Always" (Sequel)

"Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56

"Chaos" by harrytwerkology

Please follow these accounts:

@Lilmia21 (Twitter)

@Niallmybbyx (Twitter)

@5saucybwitish (Twitter)

@bigbumlinsonx(Twitter)

@lukederping (Twitter)

@myhappyhoran (Wattpad)

@yadontknowme56 (Wattpad)

@MaiaDenise11 (Instagram)

@Niallmybbyx (We heart it)

Please VOTE and Comment!  Or even share!

Thanks for reading!

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!

Love ya all! :*