Chapter 12: Jogging

Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I'm sitting on the couch with Niall, we're watching a football game.

"Uh, guys?" We turn around to see Destiny, dressed in her exercising clothes. "I'm gonna go for a jog." she said, I eyed her up and down. Her clothes shows her curves.

"Guys?" I was pulled away from my thoughts when she called us. "I'll be back before the sun sets, okay?" she said and Niall stood up.

"Can I come with you?" he asked and I glared at him, which he didn't see.

"Sure, I'll wait here. Oh, and hurry up" Destiny said.

"Can I also come?" my words came out, without realizing.

"Sure, the more the merrier" she said and I smiled and rin upstairs to my to change.

I changed into some shorts and a shirt. I changed to my rubber shoea, and run downstairs, to see Destiny standing beside Niall, laughing.

"Ready?" I asked, breaking their conversation.

"Does it look like I'm ready?" Destiny said sarcastically.

"You're so sarcastic" I said while chuckling.

"Thank you for stating the obvious, captain obvious" she said, while giving me a sarcastic smile. Which me and Niall laughed. "C'mon" she said and we leave the house.

⊙♥⊙♥⊙♥⊙♥⊙♥⊙♥⊙♥

Niall's POV

"Whoah... y-you're fast" I said while panting, Destiny stopped and looked at me and Harry. We stopped, holding our knees and breathing heavily.

"I'm not fast, you two are just slow" she said and winked at us.I chuckled at her,

"Is that a challenge? " Harry challenged her and he looked at me and I nodded.

"You wanna race? from here to the flat" Destiny said and I smiled.

"And what if you lose?" I asked curiously.

"You can dare me if I lose, but I if I win I can dare the two of you anything" she said, "Deal?" she placed her hand out for us to shake,

I looked at Harry and he nodded.  "Deal" the two of shook her hand amd smirk.

"Ready... Set... GO!" we shouted all together and we begun running. Harry is leading and I'm second, while Destiny is losing. I smirked,

We are almost in the house and Destiny is leading, Harry second and I'm the last... Hey! I'm tired! I'm also hungry!

Destiny opened the door and soon she begun jumping and shouting.

Destiny's POV

"I WIN! I WIN! BEAT THAT LOSERS!!!" I said while jumping, the other boys are looking at me as if I've gone mad.

"What happened to her?" Liam asked, once Harry and Niall enter the house.

"Hey! Not fair! you cheated!" Niall pouted like a five year old. I stuck my tounge out at him and he did the same.

"I'm hungry!" I whine, holding at my stomach.

"There's pizza in the kitchen" Zayn said and I smiled widely.

"Thank you!" I said amd I run to the kitchen.

"Destiny! Gimme!" Niall said and I got two pizza, leaving three pizza.

I went back to the living and they looked at me shocked.

"What? I'm hungry" I said, with my mouth full.

"But you're a girl" Harry said.

"So? I'm hungry and I wanna eat. Don't judge" I said and they chuckled.

"Where's mine?" Niall pouted.

"You're such a baby" I said and I heard the boys said 'Oooh'

"Like you're not?" Niall said.

I was about to respond to him when my phone rang. I didn't bother looking at the caller I.D. and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Destiny! How are you?" My bestfriend, Nick.

"Oh, hi, Nick! Haven't talk to you for ages. I'm fine, you?" I asked and I heard him chuckled.

"I'm fine, fine" he said and I go to the kitchen to talk to him.

We talked for a while, we joked around and tease each other. Me, Sammie and Lily met him in 8th grade. Since then we become bestfriends.

"I need to go, Destiny!  Bye! See ya around!" he said and after I said my farewell,  I hung up.

I looked at my phone to see that I have a voicemail from Sammie and texts from Lily and Sammie. I also have a text from mom.

I checked the text from Lily

From: Lily my bestie♥

Heyya, Babe ;) How are you? Why haven't you called us? :( Miss ya! Love ya! :* -xx

I smiled at her text and quickly replied her.

To: Lily my bestie♥

Hey Bebzz!  Sorry if I haven't called you... I was kind of busy. I promise I'll call ya later... I miss ya too! Love ya! :* -xx

I opened the text from Sammie

From: Sammie my bestie♥

OMG!!! Tom said he will go here for me!!! -xx

Tom is actually Sammie's boyfriend,  he's really cool. And Sammie is happy to be with him.

To: Sammie my bestie♥

Really?! That's great, Bebzz!  I'll call ya later... promise. How about Skype later? tell Lily about it... Miss ya, Bebzz!  Love ya :* -xx

I then open my mom's text.

From: Mom

Honey, How are you? I heard that you saw Niall... are you okay? I love you, sweetie

My mom is always the caring type of mom, I don't know what I'll do if I lost her in my life.

I quickly called my mom and after 3 rings, she picked up the phone.

"Hi, mom?" I asked

"Hello, sweetie.  How are you?"

"I'm fine, mom. How are you?" I asked.

"Good, good. I heard that you saw Niall?"

"Ah, Yes. Actually we're leaving together. We fixed everything already. " I said. We talked for a while until she needs to go and have some rest,

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:
Heyy, Guyzz!

How is it? good? bad?

Do you think Harry likes Destiny?

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by MaiaDenise11

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@MaiaDenise11
@yadontknowme56
@bigbumlinsonx

Twitter:
@Maia_denise11
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥