Chapter 27: Don't waste your tears

Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I looked at them being so happy, I have to be honest. Looking at them so happy beside each other, made me jealous.  I still have that little crush on Destiny, but it's fading away I could tell.

I looked down for a second and looked back up, but what suprised me the most is that the face of Destiny changed into Samantha's face. I blink twice and looked back at Destiny and... she's Destiny. 

What's happening to me? Why am I seeing people that aren't even here?... but most importantly... Why Samantha?

.

.

.

I snapped back out of my thoughts when Destiny called me to get ready, this is our last day in Australia and with the guys, before we go to Paris.

"Harry, go here so I could do your face" she said and I pretend to be hurt.

"So you're telling me I'm not handsome?" I actingly gasp and she just shook her head laughing.

"Sorry, Buddy. But I really need to fix that face of yours" she said playing along.

I sat down on the chair wherein she's gonna be doing our make up and hair style.

.

.

.

"Am I handsome now?" I said in my suave voice after she finished my make up and hairstyle and she just laughed.

"C'mon Harry, get out I still need to do Louis'" she said and I chuckle as I stood up.

My phone suddenly vibrated and I took it out from my jeans and was shocked as to who was calling me that made me smile from ear to ear.

Samantha.

"Hello, Harry?" the smile that I had on became a concern frown. Sadness is evident in her voice. Has she been crying?

"Samantha? Are you crying?" I asked and she broke down. I can see from the corner of my eyes the boys are looking at me with concern look.

"Shh, don't cry. Why are you crying? " I asked.

"S-Sorry Harry if I w-was bothering y-you, I was c-calling Destiny b-but she's n-not answering so I-I called y-you." she said.

"No, no. You're not bothering me. But, just please tell me why are you crying?" I asked getting worried as time passed by.

"M-My bo-boyfriend cheated on m-me" she said and I clenched my fist. That good for nothing asshole!

"Don't waste your tears in that good for nothing jerk. What exactly did he do to you?" I said with gritted teeth.

There was a long pause before Samantha started talking again.

"You know what?... you're right,  you're absolutely right. I-I'm not gonna waste m-my tears with that's arrogant j-jerk." she said and to my surprise she stopped crying but there's still a little sobs that left her because of crying.

"And to answer your question..." she took a deep breath and said, "I-I saw him talking to a g-girl and he k-kissed her. An-And until I-it turn to a b-big make-out session. " she said straight and I clenched my fists.

I swear if I saw that jerk ass guy, I'll teach him a lesson.

.

.

.

.

.

Samantha and I's conversation went so well, and I can't stop smiling.  But then she have to go because she still needs to do her clients make-up and hair styles.

"Bye Harry,  it's really nice talking to you. Thank you!" she said and I chuckle.

"Bye, Sammie! fancy talking to you too, love!" I said and with that we both hangup. I still can't this smile out of my face.

As I sat back down on the couch,  just in time all the boys are done with their makeup and hair.

And they are all looking at me smirking.

"So... How's your conversation? " Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up, Louis... or should I say, Mr. In love with Lily." I said and he blushed as we all chuckle and he glared at me. "Besides, she wasn't supposed to call me but Destiny wasn't answering her phone so she called me" I said and Destiny looked at her phone.

"Whoah, 8 missed calls from Sammie... that's unusual. What did she say?" Destiny turned to me and she sounded worried.

I sigh and said, "Her good for nothing boyfriend cheated on her" I said with gritted teeth.

"That jerk! I knew it! he will just break my best friend's heart!" Destiny said in reply.

"Don't worry though... she's okay now. She stopped crying when I told her that she shouldnt waste her tears to that asshole,  and she said that I'm right-  " I said but was cut off by Destiny smiling and she suddenly-

"Oh my gosh! The two of you are now my new OTP" she said and both Niall and her laugh.

What's OTP?

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●
A/N:

Did you remember Sammie and Lily saying that to Niall and Destiny? ;)

So... did you like this chapter? Please share your thoughts!

I need a  shipname for Harry and Samantha, if you have any idea please just message me and I'll give credits to the people/ person who sended me a shipname for Harry and Samantha.

Please check out these stories:
"My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123
"The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123 (Completed) "Forever and Always" (Sequel)
"Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56
"Chaos" by harrytwerkology

Please follow these accounts:
@Lilmia21 (Twitter)
@Niallmybbyx (Twitter)
@bigbumlinsonx(Twitter)
@lukederping (Twitter)
@Lilmia123 (Wattpad)
@yadontknowme56 (Wattpad)
@MaiaDenise11 (Instagram)

Please VOTE and Comment!  Or even share!
Thanks for reading!
THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
Love ya all! :*

PLEASE SEND ME THE SHIPNAME FOR HARRY AND SAMANTHA AND I'LL GIVE CREDITS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO SENDED ME SHIPNAMES.

VOTE FOR UPDATES! THANK YOU! ILYSM! :*