Chapter 34: Girls' Day out

Chapter 34

Destiny's POV

I was combing my hair when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my hair,  I smiled and continued combing my hair. Niall rested his head on the crook of my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck, making the hair at the back of my neck rise.

"Please don't go" he blurted out as I chuckle.

"I need to go, Niall. It's just for a little while" I chuckle, I faced him and he pouted.

"Please?" He said as he did those puppy dog eyes,  I have to turn away from him to not give up with that look.

"It'll be quick, promise. We'll just go talk and shop and eat lunch. We'll be back before you know it" I said as I playfully touched his nose.

"But... I'll miss you" he said and I smiled widely before leaning in and brush my lips with his, he groan and pressed his lips with mine. I like teasing Niall, it's just the way he react... is so cute.

"You're such a tease" he said after wepulled away from each other.

"Aren't you supposed to be having some boys day while we're away?" I asked, him shrugging.

"Maybe, we haven't talked about it though" he said asmi grabbed my purse and give Niall a quick peck on the lips.

"Don't miss me too much, babe" he winks as throw my head back as I laugh.

"Don't worry, I won't miss you at all" I wink back as he frown.

I turn around and run to Niall as I hugged him and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Bye. Don't drink too much" I said as I pulled away and got my purse again that I dropped on the floor earlier.

"Bye, babe" he said as I open the door and walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"... So, Destiny" I shot my head up amd turn to look at the girls grinning.

"Yeah?" I asked, I locked my phone and placed it on top of the desk.

"Too busy texting with your love, to listen to us eh?" Lily teased as I looked down with my niw crimson red cheeks.

Niall and I've been texting ever since me and the girls and I arrived in this small cafeteria.

"Uh..." I tried finding words to say, but I don't seem to get one. My phone suddenly rang and the picture of Niall flashing through my screen. I was about get it from the table but Perrie beat me to it, she hold it close to her as the other girls rant about 'Answer it' as I hid my face with my hands.

Perrie put it on speaker as Niall spoke, "Hey babe, I miss you" Niall whine as we all laugh.

"Hi Niall!" the girls greeted as I heard Niall groan.

"Hey girls" he greeted, quite annoyed. "You put me on speaker, didn't you?" He asked and that made the girls laugh harder.

"They did" I answered, I can still feel that my cheeks are still red, like a tomato.

"Niall! Stop sexting with Destiny and get your arse in here!" We can hear Louis in the background whuch made Niall groan. My mouth hang open as I covered my face with my hands as the girls went on fits of laughter.