Chapter 3: Family Bonding!

CHAPTER 3

Destiny's POV

We are all done packing our things for England since yesterday, Now it's already Wednesday and Lily and Samantha decided to come with me in coming to my mom's house.

"Destiny! I can't believe that I will see your mom and brother!  I haven't seen them forever! " Samantha exclaimed, she was actually my best friend ever since high school so she always see them.

"Do you think they will like me?" Lily asked. If you're wondering, well... me and Sarah became best friends with her when we were college. 

"Ofcourse!" I shouted at her giving her a reassuring smile.  And she smiled back.

~~~~~

"Aren't you gonna tell your mom that we will be coming with you?" Lily asked.

Samantha is driving since I'm too lazy... what can you do if you carry all the bags? well, I didn't really carry them all... But, still!

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'

"Why? she might get mad, or maybe she'll be-" Lily rambled causing me and Sarah to laugh.

"Don't worry, you won't cause her a heart attack,  silly." I said still giggling,  and she pouted. "Besides, I want to surprise them" I said and they all nodded.

The car is silent, Lily is asleep at the back seat while Sammie is driving and she's so focus on the road while I'm just looking at the window, bored.

I turn on the radio so that there will be noise,

"Bored, eh?" Sammie asked,

"As usual" I said,

"Is your mom's house still in Mullingar, Ireland?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"Yup, still there." I said, and she nodded.

Lily is snoring but not that loud, causing me and Sammie to laugh. I change the radio station.

"Now we will be doing some oldie song" some random guy said and there were strumming of the guitar that's heard from the radio that made me remember about him. Ugh! I need to stop remembering about him... I need to...

I change the station of the radio causing Sammie to look at me,

"Are you alright? " she asked me and I nodded. "Are you sure?" she asked me again,

"Yes, I'm sure. Now, focus to the road" I said chuckling. And she just nodded giving me a reassuring smile and I smile to her half- heartedly.

~~~~~

The sun is shining bright, the sky is blue. The birds are chirping and flying to the trees, It's a very wonderful day.

"Destiny! " I heard someone called my name, I turned around to see the park. It's the park where Me and Niall first met, where we became friends. I looked around, finding for the voice that called my name but I can't see anyone, I must be hallucinating.

I looked around the park to see a brunette boy helping a brunette girl... that looks like me?

I come near them and saw the face of the boy and it's... Niall. But how?

The girl is me... What's happening?

I tried to talk but nothing comes out of my mouth, I tried to come near them but my feet is stuck.

"Are you alright? " the boy asked the girl,

"I-I'm F-fine" she said, or should I say... I said.

"Come on, I know you're not alright.  Why are you here alone?" he asked,

"No one likes me, t-they h-hate me" she said,

"I'll be your friend" he said, amd the girl looked at him,

"Really?" she asked,

"Yeah, I'm Niall. And you are?" he asked

"I'm Destiny"  she said and they shook each others hands and smiled at each other.

"From now on, I'll be your friend and I will never leave you and I will never forget about you" he said causing the little me smile widely,

"Really?" she asked again,

"Really, I promise" he said

"Destiny!!! Wake up!!!" I heard someone yells while shaking me, I directly sit up and I broke down, I cried and I can't stop. Why am I such a baby?

"Are you okay? you were crying and you keep on shouting" Lily and Sammie looks so worried and it's because of me. I hate it when they're worried of me.

"I-I dreamed o-of h-him... again" I said still crying, I looked around and we were stopped on the gasoline station,

Lily  hug me then Sammie,  why would I dream of him? again?

I hate him... for leaving and forgetting about me and most of all... I hate him for breaking his promise,

"It's okay, Bebzz" Sammie said then Lily nodded,

"If ever I saw him, I'm gonna let him pay for what he's done to you" Lily said, "if I know him... but I don't even know him" she said causing all of us to laugh.

"Don't worry about it, we'll be here for you. We will never live you, we will be here for you FOREVER. We are not him, always remember that. We love you, okay?" Sammie said and I nodded smiling at them and hugging them. I sure do have the bestest best friends in the whole world,

"I love you, Bebzz. You're the best" I said and hiccuping at the last part.

"We love you too, Bebzz" they said in unison,

"We need to get going now, if you still want to go. I really want to see them! " Sammie said and me and Lily laugh at her.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

A/N:

Hello Bebzz!

How is it? is it bad? is it good?

Please be patient In waiting for them, the part is almost there...

Anyways,  my updates are short. But it'll be much longer this weekend,  I promise.  I'm just busy with school assignments and projects... I'm still high school, so I'm so busy with school, I need to study. 

But I promise I'll make this better and I'll be fixing it.

By the way, please check on my other Fanfiction it's called "The NEIGHBORS" by MaiaDenise11 ; it's my first Fanfiction and this is my second one.

Please check on my Bestie's Fanfiction it's called,  "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT=)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:

Wattpad:

@MaiaDenise11

@yadontknowme56

Twitter:

@Maia_denise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!

LAV YA ALL!!! :*

~Ms. Marshies Lover♥