Chapter 5: Goodbye Ireland and Hello ENGLAND!

Chapter 5

Destiny' s POV

Time sure flies by fast, it's already Saturday. We need to go to England already, I'm so excited but I'm still having second thought, I want to stay with my mo and my brother longer. But I need to do this, for my future.

Niña called me last night, telline me not to forget about the flight tomorrow and that a woman named, Lou Teasdale, the make- up artist of the boy band will pick me up at the airport. I'm her assistant make- up artist.

The girls will be picked up by Niña, I need to be with Lou Teasdale because she needs to see me on how I apply make-up with the boys and she still needs to explain to me on what I'm going to do.

"Bye, Mom" I said sadly and I engulf her in a tight hug and kissed her cheek, "I'm gonna miss you. I promise I'm gonna call and text you, we can always Skype" I said and she nodded, unable to speak because she might break down.

I then turn to joshie anf he quickly hug me and he kissed my cheek, "Take care of mom, I'm gonna miss you, little bro" I said and I hugged him tighter.

"I will, and I will miss you too, sis" he said and we both pulled away and I kissed his cheek and I kissed my mom once again,

"I love you, guys. So much" I said and the three of us group hug,

"Group hug!" SAmmie shouted and soon Lily and Sammie joined, making me giggle.

"Ok, we really need to go now" Lily said, "Bye aunt Lauren, bye joshie! " she said while giving them hugs.

"Bye aunt Lauren, bye joshie, I'm gonna miss you all, again" Sammie said while giving them a hug, we all went inside the cab and we all waved at them and the cab started drivinh to the airport,

~···~···~···~···~···~

The ride to the airport was so silent, Lil was just tweeting, Sammie was texting, and well... I'm just thinking.

We all waited to board on the plane, until such time the computer woman- voice spoke,

We board and we all sat down beside each other, me being on the window side and Lily is between me and Sammie.

"You okay, Des?" Lily asked and I nodded with a reassuring smile,

"Oh, by the way. You and Sammie will be picked up by Niña and Lou will picked me up" I said to lily, since Sammie fall asleep.

"Who Lou? " she asked ,

"She's the make-up artist of the band, I'm the assistant" I explaimed and she nodded.

"Be careful, okay? keep us update" she said and I nodded.

"Will do," I said and we hug each other.

I'm sure gonna miss my best friends. They are like my sisters that I never had, I hope everything will go as planned. I will see them everytime I'm on break, I hope it will be easy for us to see each other.

The plane will be landing in about 10 minutes, Sammie is already wide awake after Lily shouted on her ears, making her glare at Lily who is laughing so hard.

We all went on our seperate ways and I spotted my name being lift up by a woman holding a baby. I think that's Lou and her baby, Niña told me that Lou has a baby.

I went to them and Lou, I asssumed smiled widely and I smiled back.

"Are you Destiny Mae Cortez?" she asked and I nodded, "Your a pretty girl" she said and I blushed, I looked at the baby and she was a smiling, she's so cute!

"What's her name?" I asked Lou, while I'm coo'ing the baby, she hold my finger with her little hands,... Aww, she's so cute.

"She's Lux" Lou said and I smiled,

"Hello Lux, I'm Destiny" I said

"You can carry her, if you want" Lou said and I smiled widely, I love kids!

"Really?" I asked and she nodded, she handed me lux and she giggled, "Thank you, ma'am" I said,

"Oh, please call me Lou" she said and I nodded. "The boys should be here, any moment"she said, amd I nodded. So I'm gonna meet the boys, now?

Not that I don't want to see them but, I really got a bad feeling, I don't know why.

"Don't worry, sweetie. They're awesome guys, theyre sweet, I can assure you that" she said and I nodded.

Me and Lux were playing while Lou was on the phone talking to one if the boys, I think.

"Lux!" I heard soomeone shouted and Lux giggled and turned around, I also turned around to see a curly- haired guy running towards us with 4 more guys following him,

"Hawwy" Lux said and she's so cute when she talks, the curly- haired guy went to us and get Lux from me,

"Harry, this is Destiny" Lou introduced us, "Destiny these are the boys, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and-" she cut herself when she didn't saw the other guy, "Where's Niall?"

My heart dropped, no it can't be, it must be another person. Yeah, it must be another person.

"I'm here!" the blonde said, it can't be him. Niall is a brunette, like me. So it's not him,

"So this is Destiny, your make-up artist, my assistant" she explained and I can feel that the blonde was looking at me, but I didn't look at him.

"May I ask?" he asked and I looked at him, "What's your full name?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Destiny Mae Young" I said and smiled,

"D-Destiny? I'm Niall, your best friend. Remember Me?" he said and he smiled widely, I didn't even et to respond when he hugged me.

No it's not true, it can't be him. I was speechless, I didn't do anything m I just stand there awkwardly,

What am I gonna do now? I want to hig him back, but I'm mad at him. Mad at him for forgetting about me.

I wish the girls are here with me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
HEYY, BEBZZ!!!

What do you think she's gonna do now?

Will she forgive him?

Will she hug him back?

Anyways, Advance HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Only 3 days left, and it's Christmas!

Are you excited?

PLEASE read my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by MaiaDenise11, it's about One Direction, Please read it... pwease, pwetty pwease...

Also read my Bestie's Fanfiction called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56, its a Harry styles Fanfiction, please read it...

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@MaiaDenise11
@yadontknowme56

Twitter:
@Maia_denise11
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx

Instagram:
@maiadenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YA ALL!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
~Ms. Marshies Lover