Chapter 15: Make- over

Chapter 15

Niall's POV

The friends of Destiny moved the meet up tomorrow,  since they had an emergency make over, to a celebrity. Actually,  I'm excited. Since I'm going to be bringing Destiny... and he's best friends to the eye of London. 

I was doing my hair when Destiny shouted,

"NIALL!!! LOUIS!!! LIAM!!! ZAYN!!! AND HARREH!!! COME HERE!!!" She said through her room.

I run to her room with the other boys.

We looked at each other, as if saying why -do- she- called- us?. As if on cue, we shrugged at the same time. Louis opened the door of Destiny, we all went inside and Destiny was there with a wide smirk on her face.

"What's up?" Harry asked first and the smirk on her face grew bigger. I know that smirk from anywhere and I don't like it a tad bit.

"Guys! Look at what I found!" she said holding a big bag. We all looked at her confused and we stepped closer to her to see what's inside the bag.

We all looked at her in disbelief.  She will not put those on us.

"Destiny... what are you going to do?" Liam asked, stepping back.

"C'mon, Guys! I'll just put these on you! so that the fans won't recognize you!" she said cheerfully.

Without even waiting for our responses she handed all of us clothes. She give Louis a skinny jeans with a loose top so his biceps wil not be seen. To liam is a denim pants with a loose shirt. Zayn is a dress that pair with a stockings and a blazer. Harry is a sky blue dress and Destiny said he doesn't need to wear any stockings, since his legs are flawless, (which we laughed at good 5 minutes, until he got mad). Mine is... well, a purple skater skirt and a stockings and a white loose tank top. All of us wore toms, thank god! it's not heels or wedges or whatever you call it.

Once we all got "dressed"... -which was being forced by our lovely make- up artist, Fantastic.- we all looked at each other and started laughing at each other.

"Zayn!  You look ridiculous in that dress! You look sexy!" Louis said while whistling, while Zayn just rolled his eyes and fireback at Louis.

"Says the one who's wearing a very skinny pants!" he said laughing and Louis pouted but laugh at the end.

"Guys! Cut it off!" Destiny said entering the room and smirking at all of us, once she saw what we're wearing.

"You all look gorgeous and sexy!" she said and we all rolled our eyes at her.

"Geez,  thanks" Louis said sarcastically and smiled sarcastically.

"No problem." she replied with a sarcastic smile. "Now, I will put make- up on you, and do your hair so your fans won't go crazy when they saw you" she said and we all groan.

"This is gonna be so fun" she evily smirk, and she did Harry's make- up and hair.

She put a curly blonde hair wig on Harry,  Zayn is a black short hair wig, on Louis is a brown wavy mid- length wig, Liam's wig is the most different of all, it's a blue straight hair wig. Mine is brown long wig that has curls at the end.

After the make- over, she let us see her "masterpiece" and smiled at herself.

"Wow" we all said in unison.

"Your very welcome, guys" she said and we all rokled our eyes at her.

We all look like girls, and you can't even know that we are One Direction.

"Where are we going, anyway?" I asked and she has a shock expression. Somebody doesn't know where we're going.

As if on cue her phone started ringing, she groan and run to the bed where her phone is and smiled when she checked the caller I.D.

Destiny's POV

"Ken!" I shouted,

We haven't talked with each other for 3 months ever since he went in  New York for his job. Ken is my close friend, we met in Starbucks last year. I accidentally bump into him and my coffee spilled on his shirt and after that,  we got each other's numbers and we became close. It turns out that he was actually gay.

"Destiny!  haven't talk to you for 3 months! sorry..." he said and I smiled.

"That's okay, Kendy!" I said and I giggled,  I heard him laughing at the other line

"So, why'd you call?" I asked and he squeal. Typical Ken...

"Just want meet up with you!" he said and I squeal... yeah, I squeal.

"You're here?!" I asked,

"Yeah, duh. Gal, are you deaf?" he said and I rolled my eyes, even though he can't see me.

"Now? Where?" I asked

"How 'bout... Starbucks?" he asked.

"Sure! be there in about..." I said looking at my watch. "15 minutes" I said and he agreed.

"Oh, and Ken. Can I bring my 5 other friends?  I'm sure you'll love them" I said,

"Sure! The more the merrier! " he said and I smiled. We both said our goodbyes and I smirked at the boys.

"I know where we're going" I said and they cocked their head at the side.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:
Hello, Guyzz!

Sorry for not updating for a while... I was very busy with all the school works, especially the Periodical exam is coming. I hope you understand. I will not be updating for a week. Sorry. I'm really sorry,

Thank you very much for reading my stories!  I really appreciate it!

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@Lilmia123
@yadontknowme56
@bigbumlinsonx

Twitter:
@Lilmia21
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx
@lukederping

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAYNIE!!! :*

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥