Chapter 40: Choices

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait! Here's the long chapter for the long wait. I gotta tell you that it'll be boring at first, but it gets better and better)

Song for this chapter: Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction

Chapter 40

Niall's POV

"Mate, what are you doing?" Harry asked as I looked down on the rings that are displayed.

"Finding for a perfect ring for Destiny" I smiled as Harry pat me on the back.

"So, you're going to ask her? When, maybe we can help?" Harry request as he also looked down on the variety of rings.

Ever since that amazing night, our relationship strengthen- not like our relationship wasn't strong, it just made it much stronger. Destiny and I's relationship became so serious, I just love her so much. And now here I am with the boys looking for the perfect ring, Louis and Zayn got some drinks in starbucks while Liam also searched for a gift for Danielle. It's been 7 months ever since Destiny and I started our relationship. The girls are having their day so the boys and I also decided to hangout.

"Sir? May I help you? You can always have a special order if you want" the saleslady says as she handed me a catalog as I smiled at her and started flipping through pages.

I smiled as I saw the perfect ring for my love. "Mate, I'm sure she'll love it" Harry said behind me as I smiled at hI'm and nodded.

"I'll take this" I pointed to the picture of the ring as the saleslady smiled and nodded.

I gave her my credit card and payed for the ring, she told us that she'll just call me once it's all ready. Smiling widely as we walked to the parking lot with the boys, we decided to have some drink or two. I can't wait 'til it's ready.

Destiny's POV

"So... you and Zayn, eh?" Danielle nudge Perrie as she blushed. She showed us her left hand with a ring.

We all squealed as she just blushed. "Oh my god! That's so gorgeous! " Sammie squealed.

The girls and I became all so close since Zayn and Liam always bring them and we all decided to hangout. The boys are having a drink or two, I received a text from my boyfriend- I still can't believe that he's mine and I'm his- saying they'll picked us up once we're done.

"How about you Destiny? " I looked up and saw the girl's attention are on me.

"Huh?" I looked at them dumbfounded as I sheepishly smiled at them, they all just giggle before Sammie decided to speak.

"We're asking if you wanted to surprise the boys by going to the club they're in?"

"Sure" I nodded as they all smiled at me. We all got our bags and stood up from the chairs as we got out of the cafe.

.

We spotted the boys laughing at what Louis said, we all smiled as we slowly approached them. Perrie sat on Zayn's lap, making Zayn look at her in shock before smiling and kissing her. Danielle sat beside Liam- almost sitting on his lap. Sammie sat beside Harry, but he grabbed her by waist and pulled her on his lap. Then there's Lily, she shyly sat beside Louis as Louis whispered something to her, making her blush.

"Babe, come here" I smiled as I sat on Niall's lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I give him a peck on his lip.

"Only a peck? " he pouted as I giggled. I decided to tease him as I nodded and turn to to look at the guys. "Then I guess I have to steal a kiss then" his breath tickling the back of my neck making me shiver inevitably.