Chapter 7: Can you please hear me out?

Chapter 7

Destiny' s POV

I just continue playing with Lux until they have to go home,

"Bye, Lux!. Bye, Lou!" I said and they smiled.

"Don't forget that you will be starting tomorrow.  So you will see Lux again." Lou said and I smiled excitedly,

"Did you heard that, Lux?  We will see each other again tomorrow" I said amd she smiled.

"Destwiny," she said my name again and I hug her and handed her back to her mother.

"Bye Destiny.  Have fun" Lou said and she winked at me. I smiled and wave at them.

I went back inside the flat and went to my temporary room. I lazily layed on the bed and groaning, I heard a knock from the door and I sit up straight,

There stood Niall, with a hopeful eyes, he just looked at me asking permission if he can go in, I nodded not really wanting to be so mean to him after what he just did.

"What do you want, Niall?" I asked, not really wanting to talk to him, yet. But I sure need to talk to him, sooner or later, right?

"Can you just please hear me out?" he asked and I just looked down and nodded,

"Okay, speak" I said, "This better be good" I mumble so that he can't hear,

"What did you say?" he asked and I shooked my head.

"Nothing" I said and he nodded,  "Now, speak" I said while groaning,

he sighed and started talking, " I know you hate me right now, for breaking one of my promises to you, and that's leaving you. I didn't really forget about you." he said and I finally looked at him but I still did not talk,

"I know I only communicate with you for 3 years and after that I didn't communicate with you, it's because I was too busy with school and I with the talent shows that I've been joining back then. And when I joined the X-factor and when the One Direction starts I became more and more busy.  Mom called me last week telling me that she saw you amd that you'll be going here in England,  when I heard that news I was so happy. I know I was such a jerk and an Asshole for even forgetting about my own best friend but I didn't really forget about you" he explained and I just sat there shocked and I feel so guilty for even so mean to him.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly while looking at my hands,

"No, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Destiny.  I hope you'll forgive me" he said and I looked at him and smiled.

"Ofcourse I do, silly." I said and he smiled, I hugged him tight which makes us fall back to my bed,

"I missed you, leprechaun" I said and he chuckle

"I missed you too, leprechaun" he said still hugging me.

We sat back and we both smiled at each other. I'm glad, my best friend's back.

"Niall?" I said after a moment of silence.

"Ye?" he asked.

"Will you promise me that you will never break your promise ever again?" I asked and he looked at me in the eyes and he cups my face.

"I promise, princess" he said and he kissed my forehead.  I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Soo... do you wanna tour England?" he asked amd I smiled widely,

"Ofcourse!" I beamed,

"Let's go!" he said and we both stood up. He hold my hand and he drag me out of the room.

When we both reach downstairs,  the boys are all sitting on the couch, and when they saw the two of us, they all smiled.

"I guess you two are back together?" Liam said and we both smiled widely, Niall is still holding my hand but I don't care, I missed him. I missed how he hold my hand everytime we will go somewhere.

"Yup" me and Niall said in unison, and I giggled.

"So you guys are going out?" Zayn asked,

"I'm taking Destiny at the eyes of England and then to the amusement park" he said and I smiled, I LOVE amusement park!

"Ooh, can I come? can I come?... pwease. pwease" Louis said with his puppy face and he kneeled down on us. Which makes me giggle and The boys chuckle at the sight of Louis,

"Ofcourse,  Louis" I said and he stood up and hug me,

"Thank you, Destiny! " he said still hugging me tight.

"I... need... to b-breath" I choked out, which made Louis pull away,

"Can we also come? pwease" Harry said with his puppy face, if I were to choose who has the most cute puppy face either Harry of Louis,  I would choose Harry. No offence to Louis, his also cute but Harry is more cute. Not that I like him.

"Sure" I said and they all stood up and went upstairs to change.

I sure did missed my best friend so much,  I wonder what's up with his life. Does he have a girlfriend already? What's her name? what does she look like? is she a model? an artist?... ugh! I'll just ask my best friend,

"Niall, what's up with life?" I asked and he looked at me,

"It's exciting, but it's not complete without my best friend by my side." he said while smiling and he moved closer to me and he put his arm around my shoulder and continued,  "But now that you're here, you can say that it's perfect" he said and I cuddle more to him.

"I Love you, leprechaun" I said and he smiled,

"I Love you too, my princess" he said and I giggled.

Niall's POV

"I Love you, leprechaun" she said and I felt butterflies in my stomach when she said that. Why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach?

"I Love you too, my princess" I said and she smiled.

"Niall?" she said after she pulled away from the cuddle.

"Mhm" I hummed,

"Do you have a girlfriend?  is she a model? or a celeb-" I cut her off,

"Nope, I don't have a girlfriend" I said and she tilted her head sideways,

"How about you, do you have a boyfriend?  I'm sure you have, obviously" I said and she laugh. Why is she laughing?

"I never had one," she said still laughing, and I felt my heart beats fast. Why am I feeling this?

After a while we heard the boys going downstairs,  and soon they're all in the living room all dressed up.

"Lets go!" Louis said excitedly which made us all chuckle and Destiny giggled.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:
Hola!

How is it? good? bad?

Did you like that they are back at being friends?

What do you think about the story?

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by MaiaDenise11,  its a One Direction Fanfiction.

Also please READ my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.  It's a Harry Styles Fanfiction.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@MaiaDenise11
@yadontknowme56

Twitter:
@Maia_denise11
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!  =)♥
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :*
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥