PLEASE READ

Hi Bebzz!

Sorry if you thought this was an update...

I just want to tell you that I made another story. It's not a Fanfiction it's a Teenfic, please check it out "Promises"

It will mean so much to me if you checked it out. Expect for an update later!

Please check out my other stories, especially the "Promises"

Here's a description

Alyssa Claire Morgan is a Typical Bad Girl Type, that everyone knows. Everyone is her friends,  boys like her. But this doesn't make her happy at all. People just wants to be friends with her because of her popularity and wealth. She had tons of boyfriends but she dumped them all after a couple of days, if not, maximum is a week.

Her 'girl friends' are backbiting her behind her back. They all thought she doesn't know, but they're all wrong. Claire is a very observant girl, shes smart too... Well, she used to be.

Let me tell you some things about Alyssa Claire's past. Alyssa, or Claire as she calls herself now, is used to be very different from the Claire right now. She used to be the Claire who loves to eat anything, from time to time. She used to read cheesy romantic books and watched chick flicks.

What happened to the Alyssa Claire that used to be so loving and caring?

Nobody knows... except for Carter.

What happened to Alyssa? Why did she changed? Who's Carter? 

"Promises are meant to be kept, not to be broken"

[PG-13]

No copyright done.

I hope you'll like it :)

Thank you so much for the 3K! ILYSM! :*

THANK YOU SO MUCH! KEEP VOTING AND I'LL KEEP ON UPDATING!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU GUYS MAKES ME HAPPY!  :*  :')

-Mia♥