Chapter 17: Fancy meeting the famous Niall Horan

Chapter 17

Destiny's POV

"Niall! Hurry up!" I shouted from the living room. Once he went down, he's wearing a white polo shirt and a black pants. He's also wearing a ray bans.

I'm just wearing a white tank top and a red pants which I loved. I'm just wearing a converse.

"Your like a turtle" I tease.

"A Hot turtle" he corrects and I rolled my eyes at him.

"In your dreams, Horan" I said and he pouted.

"Quit being mean to me, Des" he said and I laughed.

"Hey, are you two having a date?" Louis said.

"No! We're just going to meet up with my friends" I said and he put his hands in surrender.

"Geez, Destiny. I was just joking. Defensive much?" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Annoying much?" I fireback and all he did was laughed.

"Lets go Ni!" I said grabbing his hand. We exit the house and we rode his red Ferrari car.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Niall, be quiet" I said to him. We saw Lily and Sammie sitting on a table at the very back. I want to scare them,  which works everytime.

I slowly walked towards them, Niall following behind me. I went behind Lily which is busy texting with someone while Sammie is also busy texting.

"Boo!" I shouted behind Lily which made her scream and Sammie screamed because Lily screamed, same old routine.

I was laughing so hard with Niall when I felt someone smack me on my shoulder and hugged me.

"Destiny! you give me a heart attack! I missed you!" Lily said hugging me.

"Wow, bipolar much?" I tease and and Niall laughed with me.

"Hi I'm Lily" Lily said extending her hand for Niall to shake. And completely ignoring my comment about her.

"And I'm Samantha,  you can call me Sammie" she said shaking Niall's hand.

"Hi, I'm Niall" Niall said smiling, and he put his hand around my shoulder, just like old times. But I feel something different everytime we will touch each other or something but I can't put my finger to it.

"Fancy meeting the famous Niall Horan" they said smirking. And Niall looked at them confused and they both winked at me.

"They mean that it's fancy meeting THE Niall Horan" I explained even though it's not the truth. I won't tell him, Ofcourse.  It will be so embarrassing. (They meant that Destiny keeps on thinking and talking about Niall all the time to them)

"So, uh. Shall we go?" Niall asked after we finished our coffees. We all nodded and went to his car.

I sat on the passenger sit while the two are at the backsit.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Niall and he smirked.

"

At the eye of the England" Niall said and I smiled widely.

"This is amazing, Niall!" I said ti him and the girls nodded. Suddenly Niall put his arm over my shoulder and the girls looked at me with those fangirling expressions.

"You're our new OTP!" Sammie and Lily said in unison, and I looked at them confused.

"What's OTP?" I asked and Niall was also looking confused.

"One's True Pairing, duh" Lily said and I'm still confused.

"Huh? still can't get it" I said and they both giggled. "Niall, do you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Nope, not even a clue" he said and I just shrugged.

"You guys, stop being all so I- don't- get- you -even- though- it's- obvious thingy" Sammie said and I just looked at her. Sometimes, well... most of the times, my friends are saying things that you can't even understand.

"I'm hungry" me and Niall whine at the same time and we both laughed.

And I can see in the corner of my eye that Lily and Sammie are nudging each other's ribs. Weird. What's got into them?

"Pizza? " Niall asked and I nodded.

"So, we'll be seeing each other again before you went on tour with them, right?" Sammie asked. We're in a pizza house, eating, ofcourse,  pizza.

"Ofcourse!" I said, I'm sitting beside Niall; while Lily and Sammie are sitting across from us.

"How 'bout go to our flat today, so you can meet the boys?" Niall asked and their faces lit up.

"Sure, so we can see what kind of boys our bestie here is living with" Lily said and I rolled my eyes at her, but laugh after.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N:

Heyy, Guyzz!

Please tell me what you think about this chaptie!

If you have any questions, just message me in my account, and feel free to ask questions!

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:

Wattpad:

@Lilmia123

@yadontknowme56

Twitter:

@Lilmia21

@5saucybwitish

@bigbumlinsonx

@lukederping

Instagram:

@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥

~Ms. Marshies Lover♥