Chapter 13: Movie night

Chapter 13

Destiny's POV

"What are we going to watch?" I asked,

We all decided to have  a movie night tonight. We are all on the living room sitting,  Me and Niall are sitting on the floor since the other boys are such a gentleman. 

I don't really care if I'm sitting on the floor since there is a very cozy carpet,

"Toy story! " Liam said,

"Ooh, I love that movie!" I said giving Liam a high- five,

Niall put the cd in the player and pressed play and sat down beside me.

It was in the middle of the movie when I feel my eyelids getting heavy.

All of the boys fell asleep, Louis is cuddling Harry on the couch while Zayn fell off the couch and now sleeping on the ground.

After a while I found myself asleep.

Next Morning

I fluttered my eyes open, closing them again because of the brightness of the sun.

I heard chuckles and the clicking of cameras. I groan and move closer to what ever I'm cuddling, maybe it's a stuffed toy. Its so cuddly, I wanna stay like this forever.

I suddenly felt the stuffed toy moving and breathing? What the fuck? stuffed toy can't breath nor move... wait, is this really a stuffed toy?

I stopped cuddling whatever I'm cuddling earlier and opened my eyes to see my head is on the chest of Niall and he's arms are wrapped around me.

I scanned the room if someone saw, and well everyone is wide awake except for me and Niall.

I tried getting up but sadly I can't, due to Niall's arms around me. I frown and looked at the others for help but all they did is laugh.

"Niall" I whine shaking him but he just groaned. "Niall!" I shouted this time and he just tighten his grip on me, pulling me closer to him.

"Niall! I'll bake you cookies!" I said and he opened his eyes, once he saw me. He released his arms around me.

"Sorry" he mumble and I nodded. He smiled and looked at me, we're now sitting on the ground. "You still owe me cookies" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Typical Niall" I mumble before getting up,

I stood up and glared at the others. They better not took a picture of that.

I ran upstairs,  in my room and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I then changed into some shorts and a white shirt that has the picture of 5sos.

I love that band! Especially Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings!

I ran back downstairs and went to the kitchen to bake some cookies.

I made the dough and put the chocolate chips on and put them on the oven and set the time.

"How many did you make?" I jump a little and turn around to see Niall on the counter.

"Niall! Stop scaring me like that! " I said and he chuckles.

"So... How many?" he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"About 20?" I answered more of a question,  "I don't really count it, but it will fit for the two of us" I said.

"What about me?" Louis asked pouting, when he went in the kitchen.

"I don-" before I could even finished my phone rang, signalling me that I have a notification in Twitter. 

I opened my phone to see that I was mentioned in a picture by Louis, I raised an eyebrow and opened the picture to see that it was a picture of me and Niall cuddling. My eyes widen, my head was on top of his chest and my hands are wrapped around his waist while his arms are wrapped around me.

It says there:
They looked so cute! They sleeped so peacefully! @NiallOfficial @itsDestinyFolks

I put my phone down angrily and glared at Louis. If glares can kill, Louis will be dead by now, laying on the floor.

"LOUIS FRICKIN' TOMLINSON!!!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

The other three boys went running in the kitchen and by now, Niall is standing, looking confused.  I handed him my phone and his eyes widen and glared at Louis.

"What happened?" Liam asked,  being the responsible on in the band.

"I bet he post the picture in Twitter" Zayn shrugged and Liam nodded.

"So the three of you knows? " I raised my voice and they put their hands up in surrender.

"I swear Destiny,  I don't know about this.  I was just watching, I wasn't picturing the two of you" Harry explained and I don't know... but I believed him so I nodded.

I looked back at the three other boys and looked at Niall,

"You get Louis, I'll get Liam and Zayn" Niall said and I nodded.

Soon the three boys started running. I followed Louis while Niall followed the other two.

"Well, this is gonna be fun" I murmured

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:
Hiii, BEBZZ!!!

Sorry if I just updated now... I have school tomorrow T-T

How is it? good? bad?

What do you think will happen to the three boys?

What about the fans?

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@Lilmia123
@yadontknowme56
@bigbumlinsonx

Twitter:
@Lilmia21
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥