Chapter 14: Punishment

Chapter 14

Destiny's POV

"Well, this is gonna be fun" I murmured,  I started chasing after Louis.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×

"Why do we have to do this?" Louis pouted causing me to roll my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I have one word for you, Tomlinson. Twitter" I said and I can see from the corner of my eye that Niall is also crossing his arms.

I haven't see Harry since we chased the three boys. Weird.

Me and Niall had said to the three boys to do the house chores for a whole month. And Louis here, is complaining.

"You're going to do the house chores for a month" I said and h2 won't stop complaining.  He will be the one who will clean the toilet, that's why.

"But, Destiny. Liam tell her" Louis said turning to Liam. Before Liam even start complaining,  Niall cut him off.

"If you're going to complain,  we will make it two months and you'll face the consequences" Niall said and they all sighed and started walking away.

Once they're all gone, I turn to Niall and smiled and give him a high- five.

"I thought Liam give the punishment,  since he's the responsible one" I said jokingly.

"Shut up. I can also scare them ya know" he said.

"Wait, what are the consequences? " I asked curiously.

"I just made that up" he said shrugging and I giggled.

"So Zayn and Liam are the only one taken? All of you are single?" I asked, shocked.

We are talking about random things, while the three boys are cleaning the house.

"Yup, we are single pringle" he said and I laughed at his choice of words.

I heard my phone rang and I smiled when I saw the caller I.D.

I answered it, not even bothering if Niall can hear my conversation with my best friends.  It's not like I don't trust him.

"Hello!" I said cheerfully.

"Destiny! wanna meet up? we're on break. And you'll ge starting to tour with the guys next week!" they rambled and I laughed.

"Ofcourse, where? And we will spend our time together as long as we can." I said and they started squealing. Oh, no.

Please God, not that squeal.  I know those squeal everywhere and I hate those. I dont even like it even just a bit.

"Shopping!""they said together and I groan.

"Please,  choose anything. Not Shopping please.  I hate shopping and you two know that." I said and I heard them giggling.

I love clothes and all. But I also don't hate shopping, I just hate shopping with them. Since they took forever to decided which one they like.

"We're just kidding. You choose, we still didn't tour around London" thy said and I turn to Niall and he looked at me.

"Hold on for a sec. I'll ask Niall" I said and I was about to cover the phone with my hand to talk to Niall when they shouted.

"DESTINY!  PUT THIS IN SPEAKER!" They said and I rolled my eyes at them even though they can't see me.

I turn my phone to speakers so Niall can hear them and Niall looked at me confused.

"My best friends wants to be with me all the time that we have on each other until we go on your tour" I said and he nodded.

"Soo... they were asking where are the good places that we can bond" I said and I give him my phone they started chatting with him and I'm just watching tv while they're all talking.

"You should just come with us when we bond" I said to Niall and the girls agree.

"Okay, no problem.  Since you might get lost" he said and he chuckles.

"Hey! I never got lost..." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.  "Okay, maybe... but it was only once! and I was only 8 that time" I defended myself.

"Still! you still got lost" he said chickling and I crossed my arms dramatically and turn away from him.

"Des-" he said but I cut him off.

"I don't wanna talk" I said firmly, I even though I'm just joking.

"Oh, C'mon! I was just kidding. I'm sorry" he said dramatically, and kneeling down in front of me. No! not like that!. We're just friends.

"I'll buy you chocolates" he said, "Fererro Rocher" he added and I felt myself smiling and hugging him.

"Okay!" I said and he chuckled.

"Uh, Guys? you know we're still here, right?" Lily said and for that moment I totally forgot that my best friends are on the phone.

"Uh, yeah. " I said giggling and getting the phone out of Niall's hand.

"So... when?" I asked

"Oh... maybe tomorrow? are you two free tomorrow? " Lily asked,

I looked at Niall and he nodded.

"Sure, tomorrow then. Let's meet up in Starbucks" I said, amd after they said sure and their farewells we hunged up.

⊙♡⊙♥⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♡⊙♥

Niall's POV

"Soo... where's my chocolates? " Destiny asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm still gonna buy" I said and she pouted. I actually have so many chocolates in my room, but I won't give that to her... I want it special... maybe the ferrero rocher that the casing is heart shape.

Destiny always loves chocolates and marshmallows,  and her favorite shape is heart and her favorite color is purple. But when she acts, she's not really like other girls who's very girly. Yes, she might love the girly things, but she's not girly when she acts. She's... perfe- I mean normal. She's normal.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:
Hiii Guyzz,

Sorry if I haven't updated for a while now... I was just too busy with school, I hope you understand.  It will be our Periodical exam next week, so I have to study amd do my best.

I might not update for a week, since I have to focus first with my studies... but I will make the next chapter long.  I'm sorry, I hope you understand.

Sooo...

How is it? good? bad?

Please tell me what you think of this chapter :3

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@Lilmia123
@yadontknowme56
@bigbumlinsonx

Twitter:
@Lilmia21
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥