Chapter 21: Conjuring

Chapter 21

Niall's POV

"Sir..." I slowly opened my eyes and a stewardess was smiling at me. "Sir, we will be landing in 10 minutes. Please wake your girlfriend" she said and I feel my cheeks heating, I looked down yo see Destiny's head is still resting on my shoulder and my hand is wrapped on her waist.

"Erm, she's not my girlfriend" I said.

"Sorry sir. Please wake your sister" she said and I chuckle lightly.

"She's not my sister,  she's just my friend" I chuckle,

"Sorry, sir. I will just shut up." she said and she walked away to wake the other boys.

I slowly removed my hands from her waist to her head.

"Destiny,  wake up" I whispered to her ear. "We're here in Australia" I added and she slowly open her eyes.

"Are we in Australia? "she asked with her sleepy voice.

"We'll be landing in 10 minutes" I said and she smiled.

·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥

Harry's POV

It hurts everytime I see Niall and Destiny together and all sweet at each other. Why can't I be like that with her?

Everytime I look at Destiny, I'll be thinking of Sammie.  What the hell is wrong with me? Is this even normal?

I know I like Destiny, but why am I thinking of Sammie? everytime I try to think of something else to distract myself with the thought of Niall liking Destiny. I will be thinking of Sammie and I don't know... I feel great when I'm thinking of her.

Right now, we are driving to the house of the 5sos boys. They are awesome and cool.

"Where are we going?" Destiny asked to no one in particular.

"To the 5sos lads, we will be sleeping there. To spend more time with them. " Niall excitedly explained and Destiny smiled.

I feel sorrow, at the same time I feel joy. Niall looks so happy, and that's what I want my best mate to be. The worst part is, Destiny also looks so happy. She laughed at every jokes that Niall will tell her, even though its not that funny.

"WE'RE HERE!" Niall pulled me away from my thoughts and made me face the reality.

Why can't I be Niall?

Destiny's POV

Niall excitedly dragged me out if thevan and into a big flat.

There stood 4 boys, that looks younger than the 5 boys.

They have big smiles plastered to their faces and they give each other bro hugs, while I just stood at the side.

"Who will be this lovely girl?" The blonde boy asked,

"She's Destiny,  our make- up artist" Harry answered and they all faced me.

"I'm Destiny" I awkwardly said. Nice going, Destiny. Why am I such an awkward person?

"Hi! I'm Luke,  this is Ashton,  Michael and Calum" he introduced themselves and I shook their hands.

"Is she one of your girlfriend? " Ashton asked and my eyes widen.

"She's my childhood friend." Niall said

"Oh, lets go inside, shall we?" Michael asked and we all nodded.

I walked beside Niall and Harry. They have a very big house, ofcourse,  they are in a famous boy band, like the One Direction.

"I'm hungry" surprisingly, Louis said it, not Niall.