Chapter 35: Pregnant...

Cover by: harrystwerkology

Thanks! :*

Enjoy reading!  and THANK YOU FOR 4.7 K! LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥

~··~··~

Chapter 35

Destiny's POV

Words can't describe how happy I am right now, in just a few minutes we'll be seeing our family again. But I also can't help but feel nervous, it will be the first time to see Aunt Maura and Uncle Bob when me and Niall are in a relationship.

I don't think I'm the only one who's nervous. I could feel Niall tensing beside me as we near our house, Niall and I decided to separate ways first--- he'll go to his house and so do I, then he'll bring Aunt Maura and Uncle Bob in our house---

No one knows that we'll go home in Ireland, except ofcourse  for the management and our friends. We wanted to surprise our family, but I can't help but feel... nervous.

The ride was very silent,  Niall and I are consume with our thoughts. His arm around my shoulder, while my head is leaning against his shoulder. I can hear his heart beat, its so peaceful.

"What would they think of us?" I wonder aloud, Niall looked at me as I looked up at him.

"I'm sure they will love you more. They already love you, you know" Niall assured me as I smile nervously.  "What will Josh say?" he asked back as I smirk.

"He's happy, you know. I mean when you went England he keeps on teasing me---" I stopped myself from continuing my sentence.

"Teasing you about, what?" Niall smirked as I hide my face on his chest.

"Nothing" I said, with my muffle voice.

"C'mon, babe. Tell me... please?" he whine as I groaned.

"But... its embarrassing" I complained, still hiding on his chest. I heard him chuckle as he mumble something.

"I bet you already liked me since the start" he mumble, while chuckling.  Making me turn even redder and hide more on his chestas I playfully smack his chest.

The car then stop, making me look up at Niall worriedly. I can see that he's nervous when he looks at me, we both get out of the car and he got our luggage. He walked me until we're in front of my house, he set my luggage down as he stand beside me.

"So... later?" he said as I nodded.

"Later" I said as he leaned down and I have to stand on my tippy toes. Our lips touched as he held onto my waist.

We both pulled away with a  smile on our faces, completely forgetting how nervous we are. When he turn around with his luggage in hand, I take in a deep breath as I ring the doorbell.

After a couple of minutes, Josh came into view. I didn't even noticed how excited I was to see Josh and mom again.

I quickly engulf him in a hug as he stood there, still shock. After a while, he lift me up from the ground.

"Sis!" He said as I laugh, he thought I wasnt real at first.

Mom suddenly came into view, Josh set me down and got my luggage as I went near mom and hug her.

"I miss you, mom" I said, while hugging her.

"I miss you too, Honey" she said as we both let go. "Who are you with?" she asked as we all sat down on the couch.

What will she think if I told her that I'm here with Niall?

Well, there's only one way to find out. And that's by telling her and Josh