Chapter 16: Jealous- much?

Chapter 16

Destiny' s POV

"We're going to meet up with my long lost friend!" I said cheerfully and they all groaned.

"Aww, C'mon guysss" I said and they all looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Have you ever thought that this will actually help you" I said smirking and they all turned their attention to me.

"How?" Liam asked and I mentally faced palmed myself.

"It will help you get away from the fans, if this works" I said in a duh tone and they all sighed but agree either way.

"LET'S GO!" I said happily amd they all rolled their eyes at me.

"I'll drive!" before anyone can even say anything to Louis, he already sat on the driver's seat and started the engine.

⊙♥⊙♡⊙□⊙■⊙○⊙●⊙♥⊙♡

"KEN!!!" I said hugging him and he hugged me back. He may be a gay but he still dressed like a guy. From the corner if my eye, I could see Niall and Harry staring at us.

Louis cleared his throat and I rolled my eyes at him. "Ken, don't freak out" I whispered to him and he looked at me confused.

"Erm... Ken, this are my clients,  I'm their make- up artist.  They ar-" I cut off by the boys' annoying tone.

"Hello! We're One Direction! "  they all said in unison and I looked at Ken and he managed to just smile. Even though I know deep inside him, he's jumping up and down.

"Uh, hello. I'm Ken,  Destiny's close friend" he said and the boys shook his hand.

"Uh, not being rude or anything.  But... how did you guys meet?" Harry said and me and ken both smiled at the thought.

"Well, to make the long story short.  We bumped each other in Starbucks and Destiny here spilled her coffee to me and by then we talked and talked until we got to know each other and we become close friends. " Ken explained,  and the boys nodded. Except for Niall who was incredibly quiet.

We eat and talked the whole time in Starbucks -which Niall didn't even speak even a single word- until Ken need to go because his boss called him for an emergency meeting.

We said our goodbyes to him and him telling me not to forget about him.

"Soo?" I turned to the boys.

"Soo, what?" Zayn asked.

"Are you gonna thank me, for doing a make- over to all of you? because my plan worked" I smiled proudly. Liam pinched my cheeks and Niall was still dead silent. While harry is talking to Louis and having fun.

"Okay... Thank you, Destiny! " Zayn and Liam said and hugged me and I giggled.

"Whatever,  now. Let's go home." I said and they all nodded.

Once we got home, I was completely exhausted and I plopped myself on my bed, and got my phone.

I heard someone knocked and looked up to see Niall.

"Hey, wazzup? " I asked, he sat down at the end of my bed and sat down and I pat the space beside me so he can sit beside me.

"Soo... you and Ken, eh?" he asked and I can sense bitterness on his tone. Once I figured out what he was talking about, I was laughing so hard, I hold into my stomach because it hurts from laughing.

"K-ken? Seriously? " I said in between laughs.

"Niall, Ken is gay" I said, once I finished laughing so hard but I'm still giggling,  a little.

Niall smiled at me and nodded.  I don't even know why he would think that me and Ken are, ya know. But I still can't believe that the way he said that sentence, there was a hint of bitterness in his voice. Could he be jealous? THE Niall Horan? jealous?

I faced Niall and smirked, "Is wittle Nwiall jwealous?"I asked, battering my eyelashes and smiling sheepishly. He rolled his eyes and put a hand over my shoulder,  I rest my head on his shoulder and giggled.

"But, seriously Niall. Are you jealous?  that you thought Ken replaced you?" I asked and he sighed.

"You can say that... maybe just a little" he said and I giggled.

"You know that no one can replaced you, right? " I said and he nodded slowly while smiling.

"Oh, and don't forget that tomorrow w-"

"We will meet your best friends. Lily and Samantha" he said and I smiled.

I stood up and was about to go to the kitchen to have some ice cream or anything when Niall murmured something that I didn't quite heard. I shrugged it off and continue with my walking.

Niall's POV

"Why do I have to fall to my own best friend?" I murmured when she stood up and she didn't quite heard it, because she didn't turned around.

I think Destiny likes Harry. And I know that Harry likes her also, I don't think I even have a chance to her.

Am I really falling to my best friend?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N:

Hello, Guyzz!

sorry I haven't updated for a while now. Our exams just finished so I'll be updating more! sorry!

Sorry for this short chapter,  I just really wanna update to make it up to you... so I updated,  but it was short. I'll make the next chapter long!

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:

Wattpad:

@Lilmia123

@yadontknowme56

Twitter:

@Lilmia21

@5saucybwitish

@bigbumlinsonx

@lukederping

Instagram:

@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥

~Ms. Marshies Lover♥