Chapter 32: Boys will always be boys

Chapter 32

Louis' POV

It's finally the time where I can see Lily I again, and I'm more than excited. Describing me as excited is an understatement, because uts more than that.

And I can tell that Harry is also excited, I know he's falling for Samantha and he's love for Destiny is fading, I know that he only love Destiny as a sister.

Right now we're in the airport, waiting for the plane to arrive. We try making ourselves, and I'm texting with Lily and obviously Harry is texting with Samantha.

While Zayn and Liam chat and those two lovebirds go all lovey dovey.

.

.

.

.

.

We all boarded to our planes and I texted Lily telling hee that we're already boarded and that I need to turn off my phone already.

I planned that once we got there, we will see each other and we will hang out when its our free day, and to my luck she agreed.

I really feel something for this girl. She's... different.

Harry's POV

Its hard to let go of the person you know you already like. I really want to see Samantha, I just feel... I feel happy when I tall to her. I may had liked her best friend, but now... it's different.

"Harry" I was startled when Destiny called me, as she giggle.

"Jesus, Destiny! Don't do that!" I said to her as she just laugh. "Why are you here?" I asked, wondering.

"I know something that you know but you dont know that I know" okay... that's just confusing.

"What?" I asked confused and she just smirk and point at my phone.

"So...?" she said as I blushed.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I played dumb, what do you expect me to say?

"Oh hush Harry! stop playing dumb, I know that I you know what exactly I'm talking about. And don't worry, I didn't tell anyone" she smirked as I sigh.

"How did you know?" I asked, and giving in.

"I saw you texting with Sammie and plus, when I skyped with her last night she's all smiley and blooming"

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked confused as she groan.

"Boys will always be boys" she said as she return to her sit beside Niall.

I wish I have a relationship like that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Destiny's POV

"Welcome to Paris everybody, we will be landing in 10 minutes. Please don't leave your valuables unattended...." the flight attendant explain and blah blah blah.

Niall is asleep beside md as I examine him. His dirty blonde hair is going in all directions. He still has his sunglasses on, I was about to wake him up but it turns put he's already awake.