Chapter 29: News about Love

Chapter 29

Destiny' s POV

"Hello?" I amswered my phone without looking at the callerv ID I'm too lazy to. It's not like a murderer is calling me and try killing me with his voice. Tsk.

"Destiny! Oh my God! I have news for you! " Samantha's voice came contact with my ears.

"Really? What's it?" I asked, getting excited.

"Remember you toldme that next week you'll be in Paris?" she asked and I nodded, I forgot that she can't see me

"Yeah..." I said.

"Well... Me and Lily are destined in Paris next week!!!" she said excitedly and we both squeal at the same time

"That's great! oh my god! there will be time for Lily and Louis and you and Har- me" I said. I almost slip my tounge in saying Harry.  Samantha just broke up with her boyfr2, I'm surprised she doesn't sound like heartbroken... or maybe her heart is already healed by someone, or should I say Harry.

"Yeah!" she beamed.

"Uh... Sammie?" I called her, I just really need to ask her this

"Yeah?"

"How are you? I mean after... you know..." I trailed off, and I was shock by her reply.

"After that breakup? Well, I'm okay... he's noy worth my time" she said and I smiled, because I know my best friend is not broken.

"You seem happy, are you falling for someone special? huh?" I said while wiggling my eyebrowseven though I know she can't see me.

She was silent for a while before she finally answered me, "W-What? I-I'm not!" she stutterd and I knew that she's lying.

"Hmm... you're stuttering, which means your lying" I smirk and I can imagine her tomato red face and her making an excuse.

"Uh... I n-need to go no, Destiny. Call you later!" before I can even refuse to her to hung up, she already hung up.

.

.

.

I placed my phone on the counter and continue making chocolate chip pancakes. I felt two strong pair of arms snake and grabbed onto my waist, making me yelp.

"Morning, beautiful" Niall said with his morning voice, which sounds sexy and hot. He kissed my neck, which send shivers down my spine and released millions of butterflies in my stomach with that simple gesture.

"Niall! Don't do that! you're gonna give me a heart attack!" I said pushing his chest and crossing my arms over my chest.  I'm not really mad at him, I just wanna see his reaction.

And ofcourse he pouted and attempted to hug me but I did something that made him look at me shock.

"You. Did. Not. Just. Do. That." he said and I smirk. I throw a handful of flour at him and now he looks like an old man with white hair.

I couldn't help but laugh at him, and he took that opportunity to crack an egg on my hair which made me stop laughing and glared at him.

"Oh, you're on, Horan" I said and took the batter and spill it over him and he look at me and smirk.

Oh, no. I'm a dead woman.

I know that smirk everywhere, and I tell I don't like it even just a tiny bit.

Without even thinking, I pushed him and run away. But ofcourse,  he's too fast and he caught me by my waist which made me scream.

"Ahh! Niall! please, I'm sorry! just don-" I was cut of by him spilling the other bowl of batter that I made, because I know that one bowl is not enough for the 6 of us to eat.