Chapter 1: I missed you so much

CHAPTER 1

Destiny's POV

I parked in front of my mom's lawn, I turn off the engine of my car and got my purse.

I walked out of the car and into the door, I slowly rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" I heard my mom said. I missed her voice...

The door open and I met my mom's brown eyes just like mine.

"Sweetie!  I missed you so much!!!" she said and pulled me in a bear hug. I smiled through the hug.

"I missed you too mum" I said, "Where's Josh?" I asked looking around.

Josh is my younger brother, he's 17 and I'm 20. He used to play with me and, you know... when we were still young.

"He's upstairs, let's go inside" she said and open the door and went inside, I closed the door behind me,

I missed this house so much, it holds so much memories...

"Sis!" I heard Josh run down the stairs and I felt myself lift up on the ground.

"Joshie!!! I missed you!!!" he put me back down and he towers me. I feel like a leprechaun here. Ugh! why did I have to say leprechaun?  we used to call each others leprechaun...

"We havent seen each other in ages!" I said,  clearing my mind

"Why do you need to shout?" josh asked and I laugh.

"I don't know" I whispered

"Just talk in your normal voice" he said and I giggled.

"Okay" I said in normal voice. "Hey, guess what?"

"What?" he asked.

"I'll be staying the night" I said and he hugged me again.

We watched Television and chat, we keep on laughing and smiling until there the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said and went to get the door,  once I open ig there was a very familiar woman standing.

"Um, Hi. May I help you?" I asked and the woman smiled at me, and I return it.

"Destiny?  is that you?" she asked,  I tried to process everything until I remember it.

"Aunt Maura?" I asked and she nodded. "I missed you" I said and she hugged me.

"Come on in, Aunt Maura" I said and open the door gor her to come in.

I wonder if Niall's here... why do I care anyway he forgot about me anyway.

"Soo Destiny,  how are you? " Aunt Maura asked and I smiled at her,

"Great, I got a job in England" I said and smiled even wider.

"Really? What's your job?" she asked,

"I'm a make- up artist and I'll be doing the make- up of the celebrities" I said,

"That's great, I hope you'll see Niall in England" my smile turn into a frown. Seriously? I hope not I told myself.

"When are you going in England? " she asked,

"Next week, I'm gonna be with my Best friends who are with me in going to England" I said

We just talk there catching up at everything that we've missed until it's time gor Aunt Maura to go.

If you're thinking that I'm mad at her well, you're wrong... soo wrong because I'm not... I'm only mad at Niall and no one else. Why did he even forget about me in the first place?

I just really hope that he didn't forget about me... I mean, he's my best friend/ childhood friend.

"Destiny! come here!" I heard my shouted from upstairs,  in her room to be specific.

I went to my mom's room to see that she has a picture album on her hands, while she's smiling widely. Maybe it's the picture of Dad?

Well, if you're asking where my dad is... well... he's in heaven now, he died when I was 9 years old, I was so sad. I didn't talk to anyone when my dad died due to a car accident. I only talked when I met Niall, he makes me forget about everything. But now, he forget about me now...

"Destiny? why are you standing there? come here" I heard my mom said, I went to her and sit beside her.

"Did you remember this, honey?" she handed me the album that's full of memories... of Niall...

"You two are so sweet here... did you remember this?" she said, it's the picture of me and Niall cuddling.

I felt a tear drop rolls down my cheek. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" my mom asked me pulling me into a hug,

"H-he forget about me, m-mom... how could he d-do that?" I asked her,

"It's okay, honey. He must be very busy. " she looked at me with pity in her eyes.

Why am I even crying over him? he's not worth it... he left me and forget about me.

I should forget about him... like he did to me.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N:

Hello Bebzz!

What do you think about my second Fanfiction?

Is it that bad?

Is it good?

Please VOTE & COMMENT

PLEASE FOLLOW ME IN WATTPAD:

@MaiaDenise11

PLEASE FOLLOW ME IN TWITTER:

@Maia_denise11 (my account)

@5saucybwitish (my bestie's account)

Please read my other story, called, "The NEIGHBORS"

also my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56

Thank you soo much, Bebzz!!!

Love ya all!!!

~ Ms. Marshies Lover♥