Chapter 26: Expected or Unexpected?

Chapter 26

Destiny's POV

I cang help but smile at myself. I can't help it! I'm still a girl! and the girl's feelings are revealing!

How butterflies appear in my stomach and how shivers run down my whole body whenever I'm with Niall.

it must be true love feels like, I guess. I never felt this to anyone before, there are boys who flirts with me but I alwayd turn them down.

I wouldn't have expect my life to be like this... to be so interesting.

I wo-

My thoughts were interrupted by Harry going inside my room without even knocking. What's wrong with people and not knocking, like seriously?

He sat beside me on the bed, he's smiling from ear to ear. "Someone got an amazing day" he said and wink at me and I blushed.

"Oh shut it, Styles" I hit him with a pillow and he just chuckle.

"Mind telling me what happened to you to smile like that?" he asked, when I was about to open my mouth he cut me off. "Oh wait, I already know" he smirk and I hit him hard on the head.

"Ouch" he put his hand on the side of his head that I just hit. I smiled proudly to myself.

.

.

.

"By the way" Harry turn around, he was about t go downstairs but he stopped. "The leprechaun wants to give this to you" he smirked and I giggled at the nickname that he gave Niall. I remember the times that we'll be teasing each other and called each othed leprechaun.

Harry handed me a sticky note and its clearly written by no ther than Niall Horan.

'Go Downstairs in 10 minutes -xx'

What are you planning, Horan?

I smiled at the thought of Niall and I together-- Wait what? I did not jut say thought of that.

But I gotta be honest, me being together with Niall is interesting.

Why does he even want me to go downstairs. I shrugged and just keep myself busy for 10 minutes.

I just don't understand why Niall wants me to go downstairs...

.

.

.

I looked at my watch and I was actually shocked that I've been thinking for 15 minutes... Whoops, I think I'm late.

I stood up and fixed my shirt, I open the door and I was gasped at what I saw.

There's a trail of Sticky Notes lying on the floor, with different colors and has different notes written on it.

The first sticky note was the biggest one.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE...

Followed by that are smaller ones.

You're like my baby sis

You're my best friend

I love the smell of your hair

I get lost whenever I look at your beautiful brown eyes

You're FABULOUIS, AMAZAYN , BRILLIAM, EXTRAORDINHARRY AND PHENOMENIALL.

I laughed at that one though, clearly its Louis who wrote that. I shook my head laughing, that boy.

I follow the sticky notes while smiling like an idiot. I have my hand covering my mouth.