Chapter 36: Never Alone

Chapter 36

Destiny' s POV

"Not tell me what?" Niall raised his eyebrow as Josh chuckles behind me.

"N-Nothing" I said, looking down.

"Destiny" Niall said, I looked at him and can see hurt in his eyes.

Heaving a sigh, I say, "Josh is just going to tell you stories... about me" I whispered, as I heard Josh chuckle, I turn to him and send him a glare.

"Josh,  I love you, I really do but if you tell those things that aren't true... I'll--"

"You'll what?" he challenged.

"I'll have my payback" I smirk and his eyes went wide, I still have his album that has embarrassing pictures.

He groan and glared at me and I just stick my tounge out at him. "Fine. You win." he said and I looked at Niall and he has a pout on his face.

"Want some cookies? I'll bake some" I offered and he smiled, but I know he'll ask questions-- lots of questions later, but at least I had distracted him.

"I'll help" he said and I nodded, I didn't even noticed that Josh went back in the living room with the others.

We both prepare the things that we will be needing in baking chocolate chip cookies, everything is set-- well, almost.  I just need to get those chocolate chips at the very top drawer, I reached on my tippy toes but I still can't reached it. I hate it when I can't reach things that are high because of my height.

I suddenly felt someone holding my waist and quickly lift me up, I gasp as I saw Niall carrying me by the waist with a smirk. I quickly reached the chocolate chips with ease, ofcourse with the help of my boyfriend.

We started mixing the recipes and Niall bate it as I arrange the oven. Soon enough we're both finish making cookies and are jusy waiting for it to be cooked.

We went back to the living room and decided to join their conversation while we wait for the cookies to be cooked.

I sat beside Aunt Maura,  since she motion for me to be beside her, while Niall was seated in between Josh and Greg.

"Honey,  I have a lot of pictures to show you. Just go to our house later, yeah?" Aunt Maura whispered, and make sure I'm the only one who can hear. I turn to aunt Maura and smiled widely,  she's always have been so nice and sweet.

"Sure" I smiled and she smiled, patting my knees.

\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·\·

I went in Niall's house, just like what Aunt Maura had told me. Me and Niall walked hand in hand as we walked to the next door house.

Greg is on the couch with Auntie and uncle. Mom and Josh are at home, mom is taking a rest while Josh is talking with his girlfriend through the phone.

"Hey bro, wanna see Theo? I'll be going back, wanna come with Destiny?" he offered as I feel Niall very excited, I smiled at him and he didn't even hesitate in saying yes. "How 'bout you Destiny? " Greg turned to me, I smiled and was about to tell him that I would love to, but Aunt Maura answered for me.

"Destiny and I will have some girl talk. Besides, Denise and Theo will go here tomorrow right?" I smiled at Aunt Maura, clearly knowing what she's up to. Niall tried to protest but I gave his hand a squeeze, assuring him that it'sperfectly fine.

"Well, then. I'll see Theo and Denise tom--"

"No Niall. Go see your nephew and have fun, I'll be perfectly fine." I cut him off and he sighs, defeated, as I smiled and saw Aunt Maura winked at me.