Chapter 9: First day in my job

Chapter 9

Destiny's POV

Last night when I told Niall what I dreamed about he told me that he will never break his promise,

He also sleeped with me last night but it doesn't feel like old times when we sleep together. Because we are all grown up, but I still feel comfortable sleeping with him.

I woke up, but Niall is still sleeping in my bed. I got up from my bed and fix my hair and brush my teeth, I then changed into some shirt and a short. I walked back to my bedroom and Niall is still sleeping.

I tried waking him up but he won't budge.

"Niall, wake up" I said but he's sleeping, I shaked him, but he's still asleep.

I groan and jump up and down on the bed and he only groan. "NIALL! WAKE UP!"

"I wanna sleep, woman!" he said,he really won't wake up. He is a very heavy sleeper. I then had an idea to wake him up.

"I cooked some breakfast! Bacon and pancakes! yumm! I think I will finish all of it" I said and he shoot up,

"Oh, no. You don't." he said, and I put my hand on my hip.

"Try me" I said and he ran to the kitchen, me following him.

"Where's the bacon and pancakes? " he asked frowning and I laugh.

"I'm still gonna cook, don't worry, leprechaun" I said and he pouted.

"Oh, and please wake up the others, you have a concert today and it will be my first day in my job!" I said excitedly and he chuckled,

I cooked some bacon, but I still can't find their pancakes.

"Need some help?" I jump slightly, I turn around to see a smirking Harry,

"Harry! don't scare me like that" I said and he just smiled wider,

"Goodmorning to you, too" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Where are your pancakes?" I asked and he opened a drawer to reveal the pancakes, he then get it and handed it to me.

"Do you have chocolate chips?" I asked,

"Ofcourse! " he said amd he got the chocolate chips,

I mixed the ingredients, while Harry was just looking at me.

"I never knew you know how to cook" he said,

"We just met yesterday" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"I'm still a better cook than you" he said and I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Is that a challenge I hear?"

"Bring it on" he said and I continue with my cooking,

I cooked some more bacons and I finally finished the pancakes, I put the chocolate chips on the pancakes and I put the maple syrup.

"Hey guys, I'm hungry" Niall said walking in the kitchen and sitting on a stool beside Harry.

"Niall, you'll be the judge in who is the best cook between me and Harry" I said and he smiled. "But it will not be today, some other time." I said and he nodded.

He got the pancakes and eat it like there's no tomorrow. I also got some for me, I also handed some on Harry. For him to taste my pancakes.

"So..." I trailed off looking at Harry and Niall.

"Destiny, marry me" Niall said, kneeling in front of me

"No, Destiny. Marry me!" Harry said doing the same thing that Niall did, I looked at both of them as if they are insane.