Chapter 23: All in one day (Part 2)

Chapter 23

Destiny's POV

I ran as fast as I can to nowhere in particular.

Harry doesn't even like me to care, I should've known. I was just trying to help, but end up getting hurt mentally. I'm gonna be honest, I was really hurt when I heard Niall saying that he love this "girl". Is that what they're fighting about? they're fighting over a girl?

I suddenly felt a sticky,  wet substance coming from my eyes... am I crying?  gosh, I'm such a cry baby. I always am a cry baby. And always will be.

I then saw a small bench and I sat on it, putting my hands on my face, and wiping the tears.

Why do I even feel so hurt? like someone stab me on the chest when Niall said he loves a "girl". I just hope this girl loves him back so my best friend will not get hurt. I hope she'll treat him right, and same goes with Niall, I don't want him treating a girl badly. Which I know he wouldn't.

I suddenly felt a shadow stood in front of me. I removed my hands from my face ahd looked at the person in front of me.

"Niall" I choked out and he sat beside me. "What are you doing h-here?" I asked.

"I can't just let my girl best friend to be running away from everybody without me"" he chuckles and I smile slightly at him.

"Look, I know that you got, hurt. About whatever Harry told you. But what he told you was... a lie" he said and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean? all Harry told me was that, it's none of my business" I asked confused at what Niall is telling me.

"Its... it's actually... it involved you" he whispered the last part.

"Can you please just tell me what you guys are fighting about?" I plead.

Niall sighs and look down. Well, I guess, he'll be telling me.

"Me and Harry likes the same girl." he whispered.

"How does that involves me?" I asked and he looked at me straight into the eyes.

"Because the girl... the g-girl..." He stutters.

"C'mon, Ni. Just spit it out!" I said.

"The girl is you! okay? the girl is you!" he said and I was gobsmacked.

"You're kidding, right? Cuz this isn't funny!" I said, and he shook his head. "Harry likes Samantha!" I added.

"Look, don't want to make things awkward betweem us... Please, just forget that I even told you about this, just treat me the same... please?" he plead and I just sigh.

"We are still friends. And always will be, Niall" I smiled. "But I don't want to between the two of you. I don't want to be the reason why the two of you are fighting. " I added.

"Don't worry, princess. We'll fix this." he said and I awkwardly sat there, just looking at the ground.

"Can I ask you something? " Niall asked and I nodded, ever so slightly. He sighed and continue talking.

His next words caught me offguard, oh my gosh. What will I do now? what will I say?

"Is there any chance that you l-like me b-back?" he stutters.

Oh God... What  now? should I tell the truth?

Do I like him back?

Ofcourse,  you idiot! my conscience speak for myself.

Harry's POV

I just sat there on the couch, thinking of what I've done. I'm such an idiot. I'm an asshole. I'm so stupid for even shouting at her!

"Why did you even shouted at her?!" Louis said.

"You're an asshole!" Louis shouted again.

"Louis stop, this won't help the situation" Liam said.

"No, Louis is right. I am an asshole,  and I know that. Look, I'm sorry that I shouted at Destiny,  I was just so angry that I let it all out to her" I explained.

"We understand that. But you're not supposed to say that to us, you should say that to her, not us." Zayn said and I nodded.

"I know, but I don't know if she'll even want to talk to me" I said.

"That's your problem, not ours" Louis spat as he walked out of the living room with the boys behind him.

Well, I guess everyone is mad at me. I can't blame them for getting mad at me, I'm an asshole I dont deserve friends like them.

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙
A/N:

Heyya, Bebzz!  I know, its  been a while ever since I updated. I'm sorry for that, but there's just so many that's happening.

Don't worry though, I'll be updating more often next week. I just need to focus more and do my best with my studies. Sorry.

Please check out these stories:
"My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123
"The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123 (Completed) "Forever and Always" (Sequel)
"Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56
"Chaos" by harrytwerkology

Please follow these accounts:
@Lilmia21 (Twitter)
@5saucybwitish (Twitter)
@bigbumlinsonx(Twitter)
@lukederping (Twitter)
@Lilmia123 (Wattpad)
@yadontknowme56 (Wattpad)
@MaiaDenise11 (Instagram)

Please VOTE and Comment!  Or even share!
Thanks for reading!
THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
Love ya all! :*