Chapter 22: All in one day

Chapter 22

Destiny's POV

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me. I'm admitting that I'm still scared , but not that much.

Niall makes me feel so safe in his arms, he makes me forget about how scared I am. I just want to stay like this, forever. But I know that we can't stay like this forever.

I was slowly falling asleep,  not until I felt Niall moving, so he'll be looking at me. I pretended as if I'm asleep already.

His next words made me freeze and just want to open my eyes, but I didn't.

"I love you, Destiny" he said as he kissed my forehead.

Do he mean it? ofcourse he doesn't. Who am I kidding? he probably likes someone else. He may just said that he love me as a friend.

The word "friend" surely does sting. Why? it is true, though. He just love me as a friend,  nothing more.

Did I really heard him correctly? Or was I just hearing things?... I hope I heard him correctly.

Niall's POV

I looked at the sleeping figure around my arms and just observe on how beautiful she is.

My feelings for grows day by day. Every day, my feelings for my best friend grows much stronger. Is it even possible?

"I love you, Destiny" I said as iwas sure, she's sleeping already. I kissed her forehead and went back to my previous postion.

I let sleep take over me. I feel so comfortable in this position. I want to stay like this forever, but sadly I can't hold her like this forever.

I love my best friend. Not just as a friend... but more than that. I really want to tell her the truth, but I can't. I don't want to lose our friendship if ever she didn't feel the same way as I feel to her.

~~~~~

"Why didn't you two told us?!" I heard the voice of Louis, I opened my eyes and saw Louis and the 8 other boys looking at us with shocked expression. I looked at Destiny to see that she was also wide awake.

I didn't noticed that my arms are still wrapped around her waist and so was her hands.

She sat down and look down.

"You two are couple?! and you haven't told us?!" Louis said and I chuckle.

"Because of you, she couldnt sleep last night so she went to my room and sleep with me. It's not what you're thinking" I explained.

"Okay... why were the two of you cuddling?" Harry asked with a hint of bitterness/sadness on his voice.

"We always cuddle. We are best friends anyway. And if you're thinking of something else... I went to his room because I got scared and I couldn't sleep, so I went to the room opposite from mine and it was Niall's so yeah."  Destiny explained and they all nodded, but Harry still looks down.

.

.

.

.

.

We ate our breakfast made by Destiny and Harry. Harry still looks down, but he managed to cover it with a smile. I know Harry likes Destiny, that's one if the reasons why I can't confess my feelings for Destiny. I don't want to hurt my best pal's feelings.