Chapter 25: You and I

Chapter 25

Destiny's POV

I'm pacing back and forth in my room, trying to think on what--- I don't know. I'm just so confuse. 

It's been 3 days already, ever since I talk to Niall and I miss him so much.

.

.

.

That's it! I can't take it anymore! Ugh! I'm gonna talk to him, and clear things out... I just hope it will turn out good.

I was about to turn rhe door knob when someone beat me to it. I looked at the person who open my door without knocking at all, but I could careless.

"Destiny" he said looking at me while I just stood there in front of him doing nothing.  Well, what am I suppose to do or say?

I can feel my heart beating fast in my chest. Come on Destiny, don't chicken out, you can do this.

"Niall, I--" I was cut off my him.

"Destiny, Harry talked to me... do you, umm... do you really, ya know?" he stuttered. 

Harold Edward Styles! oh my gosh I'm so embarrassed,  Harry told him that I do have feelings for Niall. 

I looked down, I can feel my cheeks heat.

"Uh... yeah..." I answered him, not looking up. I'm too embarrassed to look at him.

I felt him lifting my chin up and looked at me in the eyes.

"Don't feel embarrassed, I'm just me." he said.

We had an eye to eye contact. Suddenly, I felt him leaning in. Is he going to kiss me? I felt my self leaning in also. Our faces our just an inch away when the door hang open.

We both stopped and looked at the person standing there with a very shock expression.

Ashton.

Niall's POV

I swear I want to throw something at Ashton right now. We almost kissed!  But he just have to ruin the moment!

I glare at him while he's still looking at us with shock written all over his face.

"Ashton! what's taking you so--- whoah" Luke said looking at me and Destiny,  I almost forgot that my hands are still on her waist and we're still so close at each other.

Destiny step back a little and I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. I glared at the two boys who ruined the moment.

"Uh... did I interrupt something?" Ashton asked and Luke faced palm.

"Obviously Ash. Now let's go and give them some privacy" Luke said. As they were walking out, they both send me a wink.

I looked at Destiny and stepped closer to her.

.

.

.

"I love you Destiny, and I will never hurt you. I will always protect you."I said while looking at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Me too, Niall. Me too." she said and I hugged her.

.

.

.

.

.

Its been hours ever since me and Destiny talked and admitted our feelings for each other.

I decided to sing a song for her, and only her.

I sent her a note telling her to go on the living room. The boys helped me in planning all this out. They all volunteered especially Harry.

But the living room is not set up yet.

I'm gonna need more sticky notes...

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■□⊙●○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○
A/N:

Hmmm... what do you think Niall has planned for Destiny? ;)

So this is the update that you've been waiting for!

AT LAST! IT'S ALREADY MY SUMMER VACATION! which means I'll be updating more!

Please check out these stories:
"My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123
"The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123 (Completed) "Forever and Always" (Sequel)
"Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56
"Chaos" by harrytwerkology
"Deep Secrets" by pixiedustyles

Please follow these accounts:
@Lilmia21 (Twitter)
@5saucybwitish (Twitter)
@bigbumlinsonx(Twitter)
@lukederping (Twitter)
@Lilmia123 (Wattpad)
@yadontknowme56 (Wattpad)
@MaiaDenise11 (Instagram)

Please VOTE and Comment!  Or even share!
Thanks for reading!
THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
Love ya all! :*

VOTE FOR MORE UPDATE!