Chapter 19: I'm such a liar

Chapter 19

Niall's POV

I looked at Destiny,  Louis and Harry as they went in the kitchen. I feel like Harry likes Destiny. But I'm not too sure.

"Lad?" Liam asked, I looked at Liam and zayn, they are both smirking.

"Hmm?" I asked and they just sat there, looking and smiling at me. "What are you two smiling about?" I asked.

"You like Destiny" Zayn blurted out and my eyes widen.

"W-what? me? That's ridiculous! " I stuttered.  How can he know?  is it that obvious? wait... what if Destiny knows?

"We know you so much, Niall. And I don't think Destiny knows." Zayn said and I sighed. There's no hiding from these lads.

"I think Harry likes her" I murmured.

"I don't think so, I think he likes Samantha. " Liam said, I looked up at them and they were smiling.

"You think so?" I asked and they both nodded.

Harry's POV

I don't know why I'm even lying. Did I crossed the line? I'm such a liar.

I told Destiny that I like Samantha even though, I still like her. It's just that, I don't want Niall to think that I fancy his best friend A.K.A. his crush. I'm not that oblivious to not know that he also fancy her.

I just want my best mate to be happy... but am I happy?

But I did feel something to Samantha,  I really did. The way her  blonde hair bounces when she walks. Her beautiful dark brown eyes. The way she looked at me for the first time, when I fall over her. Wait... What the hell?! what's happening to me?

"Harry!" I was pulled away from my thought when Destiny shouted.

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Your next, silly. Go here so I can fix those curls of yours" she said giggling a bit.

I walked over to the chair provided for us to sit on when Destiny will put make- up on us. Lou has to take care of Lux since Lux got sick, she took a day- off. She will be coming back to us next week.

I look at Destiny on the mirror.  They way she bite her lips when she's concentrating,  the way she moves her hands on my curls when she's gonna fix it. I don't know, but when I look at her. I can see Samantha.

I shook my head a little to erase that thought, what's happening to me? Why am I seeing Samantha?  do I miss her? it's been 3 days ever since I met Samantha and Lily.

When Destiny was done doing my hair and my make- up. I walked to the couch where Louis is sitting on, holding on his phone while smiling. What has got into this lad? he never stopped smiling when he has his phone with him.

Destiny's POV

This past few days, Niall has been sweeter and closer to me. Not that I'm complaining,  actually I love it. I love it how he cares for me, is it bad to think that I fancy my best friend?

I just feel so safe around him, I think... I think I like him. But I'm not gonna be too attached to him, I know once this job is over, I don't even know if we will still see each other.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:
DO WE HAVE A LOVE TRIANGLE?!

Heyy, Guyzz!

What do you think about this chaptie? sorry if it's short. I'll be updating again tomorrow and I'll make it longer.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY:
"My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123.  It's a Niall Horan Fanfiction,  please check it out.

Anyways...

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@Lilmia123
@yadontknowme56

Twitter:
@Lilmia21
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx
@lukederping

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY: "My Runaway Bride" a Niall Horan Fanfiction