PROLOGUE

Trailer at the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Go watch it! :>
Trailer: by pixiedustyles
Go follow her and read her stories, she's amazing!

~*~

PROLOGUE

"We will see each other again, I promise." he said,

"Promise me one more thing..." I sob, I still can't believe my childhood friemd will leave me and go to England with his parents.

"What?" he asked with teary eyes.

"Always Remember me" I said and hug him tightly. "I-I love you, Nialler" I told him

"I Love you too, Destiny" he said and pulled away. "I will always remember you" he said and he kiss my cheek.

"Niall! honey, it's time to go" Aunt Maura told him. "Bye, Destiny! " she said and hugged me.

"B-bye Aunt Maura" I told her and they walked in, in their car.

"I'll always remember you!" Niall shouted while waving to me and I waved back.

I went inside the house to be greeted by my mom sitting on the couch, when she noticed that I'm crying, she went to me amd hugged me.

"Honey,  its okay... you'll see him again, I promise" she said and pecked my cheek.

"M-mom... promise me that you'll never leave me" I said and she nodded.

"I promise... I love you, Destiny" my mom told me and hugged me once again.

I woke up, all sweaty and my heart beats so fast....

It's that nightmare again, why would I even dream of that?

Niall already forget about me... why can't I forget about him? Its been 11 years... and he didn't even bother to call or text me for the past 9 years. I just need ro forget about him. I hate him... do I really hate him?

I looked around my room amd stare at the ceiling... how 'bout I'll visit my mom later. It's been a while ever since I visited her.

I quickly got out of my bed and went to the kitchen, I decided to eat cereal. I hate being alone but I have to... my best friends are out. They visit their parents.

I quickly finished my cereal and went to the bathroom to get a shower. After I had my shower I quickly changed into my denim pants and loose tank top. I curled my straight brunette- hair. And put a light make-up.

I got my purse and I put the house key, car key, my wallet and my phone. I locked the house amd text Lily and Samantha.

To: Lil mah bestie♥

I'll visit my mom... so we're fair. I'm bored. -_-

To: Sammy mah bestie♥

I'll visit my mom. I'll be back tomorrow. Text me or call me =)

With that I went to my car and start the ignitio. I wonder what will my mom do? I miss her. it's been a month ever since I saw her... I decided not to tell her that I'm coming for a visit. I want to surprise her.

I felt my phone vibrated and I open it once the stoplight is red, I got 2 new messages.

From: Lil mah bestie♥

Say hi to aunt Lauren for me :) and don't forget to lock the doors.

To: Lil mah bestie♥

Sure, and I locked the doors

I replied and I check the other text and it's from Samantha

From: Sammy mah bestie♥

Tell me if you found some cute guys ;)

To: Sammy mah bestie♥

No can do, Bebzz.  I'll be with my mom for the whole day, it's our day :P

I giggled at my messages. Oh, they are the best!

I hear cars honk their horns and I immediately drive. I forgot that I was in the middle of the stoplight... ugh!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

A/N:

HELLO!  So... this is my second Fanfiction.

Did you like it?

Did you hate it?

How is it?

Please read my first Fanfiction it's called "The NEIGHBORS" by MaiaDenise11

Also, please read my best friend's Fanfiction its called "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please FOLLOW me :)

Follow me also in Twitter:

@Maia_denise11 (my account)

@5saucybwitish (my bestie's account)

If you have any questions,  just ask me and I'll be honored to answer it.

Please VOTE & COMMENT

THANK YOU!!!

LOVE YA ALL!!! ♥♡♥♡♥

~Ms. Marshies Lover♥