Chapter 10: The Concert

Chapter 10

Destiny's POV

I sat on the couch, waiting for Lou. She said she will get Lux, and I really want to see her.

I got my iPhone and I plugged in my earphones and shuffle the songs. A thousand Years by Christina Perri plays on my phone and I sing along. Don't get me wrong, but I don't have the best voice, in other words my voice sucks.

Sure, I sang with Niall back in Ireland.  But my voice is not like Niall's, his is very nice, unlike me. Trust me, when you heard me sing, I can make your ears bleed.

I closed my eyes and sing along with Christina Perri, I love this song. I don't know, but not that my life can relate to this song.

"I loved you for a thousand years" I sang the last part and I open my eyes, only to see a smirking Niall and Harry. My eyes widen in shock, I quickly stood up from the couch. They better did not heard me singing,  I looked down in embarrassment.

"Um... did you need something? " I asked, fiddling with my fingers.

"I never knew you still sing until now," Niall said, completely ignoring my question.

"Um... I can't sing you know that. My voice sucks" I nervously chuckle at the last part.

"No, it's not. It's heavenly" Harry said and I chuckle.

"My voice? heavenly?" I laugh, "I can make your ears bleed when I sing, trust me." I said and they both shook their heads at the same time. Well, isn't that creepy?

"Enough about my horrible voice" I dismissed them, "Now, why are you two here? " I asked,

"Um, we where just erm..." Harry stutters, I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Um... what Harry is trying to say is that, we um.. we  left something" Niall said and I nodded.

"Right" Harry said and they started walking out of the room,

"Wait!" I said and they both turn around, "I thought you will get something?" I asked,

"Oh... um, erm. We got it already when you were um, singing" he said and I looked down again and nodded.

And when they were both gone, I plopped myself on the couch and stared at the ceiling,

Soon enough I heard the door open again, I sat up straight and looked at the door to see Lou carrying Lux on her arms. I quickly went to them and greet Lux.

"Lux! Hello, lux.  Do you still remember me?" I asked and she smiled.

"Destwiny" she said and I asked permission to Lou if I can carry Lux and she approved.

I quickly got Lux and played with her, I didn't even noticed that the concert was over already.

"Ni!" Lux shouted and pointed behind us (shes currently sitting beside me), I quickly turn around only to be tackled on the ground by a very sweaty Niall.

"Eww! Dude!" I shouted, still tackled on the ground. He only laugh, I can see Harry got Lux from the couch and laughing like an idiot. So as the other boys, Where is Lou when I need her?

"You evil leprechaun!  Get off of me! You're very sweaty!" I shouted at him.

"Not unless..." he looked at me with a very evil smirk. Oh no, I know that smirk and I don't like it one bit.

"Unless you tell me that I'm the hottest, cutest, coolest, and the most awesome guy in the whole world" he said,

"HELL NO!" I said amd he frown.

"But, why?" he said and in a  baby voice and I rolled eyea at him.

"Because I don't wanna lie to wittle Nialler, do I?" I said and you can here the boys say 'Ooohh' and Niall pouted like a 7 year old boy who didn't got to ride on the mary go round ride.

"Oh, is Nialler mwad?" I asked in a baby tone, "Please,  Niall. Get off of me! Move your- I mean get off of me" I stopped myself from saying bad words in front of Lux.

"Awww... Destiny won't say any bad words in front of Lux" Niall said,

"That's right. At least I care about what the child see and hear, not like someone here..." I said and I whistle after I said the last part,

"Oh, shut up" he said and I got an idea.

"Hey, Niall?" I said and he looked at me. "Are you sure you won't gt off of me?" I asked and he smirked,

"Positive" he said and with that, I started tickling him.

He keeps on laughing, until he get off of me. But I didn't stop tickling him, I got on top of him, apparently sitting on his stomach

"Destiny!  S-stop!" he said between laughter.

"Tell me first that I'm the most awesome person and the coolest person here in the whole universe" I said while smirking.

"No!" he said,

"Well, I guess I'll be tickling you here, not until you say that to me" I said while smirking and I wink at him.

"Okay,  okay!" he said,

"Destiny is the most awesome girl and the coolest person that I ever met" he said,

"What's that? I can't hear you" I said and he groan.

"Destiny is the most awesome girl and the coolest person that I ever met amd she's also the prettiest girl that I ever met in the whole universe!" he shouted and I stopped tickling him.

I was about to get off of him when I heard some clickings and I looked up, only to see the boys holding their phones up,

"You guys are so cute together!" I heard a high pitched voice and it's clearly not Lou.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:
CLIFFHANGER!

Heyy, Guyzz!

How is it? good? bad?

Who do you think is the girl?

What do you think will happen next?

Please READ my other story called, "The NEIGHBORS" by MaiaDenise11

Also please read my bestie's story called, "Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56.

Please VOTE & COMMENT =)

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ACCOUNTS:
Wattpad:
@MaiaDenise11
@yadontknowme56
@bigbumlinsonx

Twitter:
@Maia_denise11
@5saucybwitish
@bigbumlinsonx

Instagram:
@MaiaDenise11

THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ♥
~Ms. Marshies Lover♥

P.S.: IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THIS CHAPTER IS NOT THAT SHORT COMPARED TO MY UPDATE IN MY OTHER STORY, IT'S BECAUSE I MADE THIS A FEW DAYS AGO AND I JUST PUBLISHED IT NOW.