Chapter 30: My precious Cupcakes!

Chapter 30

Niall's POV

I couldnt take it anymore!  Just by looking at her, I want to kiss her precious lips.

I know this isn't our first kiss, but I want to make this feel special for her. I want this to feel special... for us.

"Can I please kiss you?"I blurted out and I can fell Destiny froze. I was about to get off of her but she pulled me by the collar of my shirt and whispered to my ears.

"What makes you think I'll say no?" she teased, God this girl doesn't know what she's doing to me. I just want to lean in and kiss her precious lips, I just can't resist it anymore.

I smirk at her and leaned in to kiss her, but stopped when someone just have ruin the moment.

"Did I ruin something?" Louis said and I groan, making Destiny giggle.

"Louis, just close the damn door..." I know I sound rude, and Destiny looked at me as if saying don't- be- so- rude, I groan once again "Please" I added and I heard Louis chuckle before we heard the door click.

I went back on top of Destiny smirk, "Now, where were we?" I smirk mischievously and she just lay there looking at my blue eyes as she smiled.

Our lips our only mere inches when she smirk and put a finger on my lips, making me pout and she giggles.

"Did I agree in kissing?" she think, rubbing her temples making me frown at her.

"Aww, c'mon love!" I pouted and she just giggles, "Its okay if you don't want to kiss me, I won't force you. Take all the time you need" I was about to get off of her, again.

When she pulled me by the collar of my shirt and crashed her lips against mine. I was in shock at first, but within a second I kissed her back, tasting her precious lips. Our lips moved in sync and I feel butterflies exploded in my stomach. Only Destiny makes me feel that.

I deepen the kiss and lick her bottom lips and she moved her lips apart so our tounge roam each other's mouth.

She bit my bottom lip, a moan escaping from my mouth making her smirk through the kiss. I put my hands on uer waist, her hands tugging the roots of my hair, making me moan again. God this girl knows how to tease!

After a while, we break the kiss eventually to breath.

I looked at her now swollen lips that is now red and smiled at her, before pecking her lips again.

"I love you, you know that?" I said and she nodded.

"And I love you too" she said making me smile wider, if that even possible.

We both got out of Destiny's room and walk hand in hand to where the boys are, kitchen.

"What's up?" Louis asked smirking, , making Destiny blushed and hide her face on my shoulder.

"I'm hungry" I whined and Zayn rolled his eyes at me.

"You're always hungry,  that's why Harry is cooking lasagna for us" he said. Me and Destiny sat beside each other on the stools.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm holding Destiny's  hand below the chair and kept on rubbing circles on her palm making her giggle.

"Aww you two are so cute, all lovey dovey" Louis coo'ed and we both chuckle.

"Hey Harry?" Destiny suddenly called Harry, amd he looked up from his phone smiling widely.