Chapter 23: The confession?

Chapter 23

Destiny's POV

"Is there by any chance you l-like me b-back? " Niall stutters.

I can feel my hands sweating. Oh my gosh, my best friend just confessed to me. What should I reply to him?

"Niall" I whispered and he looked down at me with hope in his eyes.

"Look, Niall. We were best friends ever since we were young, and-" I explained but Niall cut me off.

"Its okay, I understand. I don't want also our friendship to get ruined.  And I'm sorry for liking you-" I cut him off this time.

"Wait, what?" I shook my head looking at him, "Niall, I wasn't supposed to say that" I giggled and he smile shyly.

"So... what are you supposed to say?" he asked, nervousnessis clear in his voice.

"I was supposed to tell you that I don't want yours and Harry's friendship to get ruined because of me. You should talk to him, properly and politely." I said and he sighed.

"I know..." he sighed.

"And to answer your question... I actually like you also" I whispered the last part and looked down with my red heated cheeks.

"Really?!" Niall happily asked and I nodded. "You're serious, are you?" he tilted his head to the side and I just looked down.

"We uh... we uh, better go back..." I said after a moment of silence of sitting down, I can feel Niall's eyes on me every now and then.

"Uh, yeah. Sure" he said scratching the back of his neck.

Well, this is awkward...

Niall's POV

I can't help myself but smile at the thought of Destiny liking me back. But I still can't be together with her if my best mate likes her also. How come when things are getting better there will be bad things that's gonna come?

We hop in, in the back seat of the cab and told the driver the address of the boys' flat.

Once we arrived, Destiny just hop out and went directly to her room and closed the door. I sighed and joined the other lads.

"So... what happened?" Louis asked once I sat down beside him. Harry was nowhere to be seen, which is a good thing. I don't want to see him right now.

"I kind of... uh, I well. See you its a long story" I rambled and all the boys turned their attention to me. I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled nervously.

"You what?" Liam asked.

"Tell us, Niall" Ashton said and I sighed.

"Well, when I chased after her... I uh... I told her that I like her...?" I explained and the last part turned out more of a question.

The boys just looked at me for a second before it all clicked and they all started smirking.

"So what did she said? " Asked Luke.

"She said that she doesn't want that Harry and I's friendship to be ruined and she doesn't like it because its because of her. Then... she said that she also likes me..." I explained slowly.

"You know, mate. Destiny is right... you and Harry should really fix this." Liam said and I sighed.

"I know" is all I said and looked down on the floor.

~~~~~

After we watched a movie-- Only me and the lads, except for Harry-- we decided to just order some chinese food, because we all don't know how to cook and obviously Destiny is not on the state for cooking, so as Harry.

I decided to go check Destiny up, since I'm getting worried. She hasn't went out of her bedroom ever since we arrived here in the flat.

I went up and knocked on her door,  after I heard 'Come in' I opened the door and see her sitting on her bed with her laptop on her hand. Once she looked up, she stiffened and directly put her laptop down.

"Uh... hi, Niall" she awkwardly waved and I nervously chuckle and sat beside her.

"You don't have to be awkward,  Destiny. I'm still your best friend. I'm sorry, by the way" I explained,  I looked at her to see she has a puzzled look.

"What are you sorry for, Ni?" she asked.

"I'm sorry for... uh, ya know... for um.. for loving you.."

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙
A/N:

OHMAHGAWWSH!!! DID NIALL JUST SAID "for loving you"?!

What will happen next? What do you think?

Well, if you have any questions or anything just message me. I'll be glad to answer you!

Please check out these stories:
"My Runaway Bride" by Lilmia123
"The NEIGHBORS" by Lilmia123 (Completed) "Forever and Always" (Sequel)
"Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56
"Chaos" by harrytwerkology

Please follow these accounts:
@Lilmia21 (Twitter)
@5saucybwitish (Twitter)
@bigbumlinsonx(Twitter)
@lukederping (Twitter)
@Lilmia123 (Wattpad)
@yadontknowme56 (Wattpad)
@MaiaDenise11 (Instagram)

Please VOTE and Comment!  Or even share!
Thanks for reading!
THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
Love ya all! :*