chapter 1

𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Please stop it, just stop it" Jeonghan tried to release Wonwoo's grip from his hair

"Please stop it, just stop it" Jeonghan tried to release Wonwoo's grip from his hair. "He wants me to let go? What about it, boys? Should I let the pretty boy go?" Jeonghan bit his lips when Wonwoo pulled at his hair even harder after hearing laughter in response.

"Why do you have so much hair anyway? You're giving me a reason to hurt you. I bet you want one of the guys to think you're a girl and date you? Is that it?" Jeonghan looked away, not wanting to listen to Wonwoo any longer.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" Wonwoo let go of Jeonghan's hair only to grab onto his jaw and move his face towards his own. "Is it me? Do you have a crush on me?" Wonwoo scoffed before simply pushing Jeonghan to the ground.

"Vernon, get me your pocket knife" Vernon looked at him confused but did as he was told when he received a glare from the boy. "Wonwoo, you're not going to...?" Seungcheol trailed off, hoping Wonwoo understood what he meant.

Wonwoo grabbed the knife from Vernon and bent down so that he was face to face with Jeonghan. "I'm going to cut it off, pretty boy" Wonwoo grabbed a handful of Jeonghan's hair, making him realize what was going on.

Jeonghan started struggling in Wonwoo's hands, hoping something would happen and he would stop. "What are you doing, Jeon Wonwoo!?" A voice asked from the entrance of the classroom.

A/N
Happy birthday Mingyu, I love you, baby!! His character may be a bit hard to love initially, but it'll all change, I promise. None of the characters in this book correlates to the personalities of the actual artists from which these characters are derived. It's simply based on my imagination. I hope you all enjoy the book <\\3

Every Second|ghOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara