Chapter 13

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Are you okay? We were worried about you" Joshua hurried to Jeonghan's side along with Soonyoung with worry etched on their faces

"Are you okay? We were worried about you" Joshua hurried to Jeonghan's side along with Soonyoung with worry etched on their faces. "I'm okay. I wasn't feeling too good yesterday" Jeonghan lied as he walked between the two towards their class.

"I can see the bruises, Jeonghan. It's that Wonwoo guy isn't it?" Soonyoung asked, biting his teeth in annoyance. "It's not a big deal" Jeonghan tried to dismiss them when he felt Joshua's hand on his.

"It is, you can tell us" Joshua urged, hoping Jeonghan would confide in them. "Fine, it was him but it's not that bad" Jeonghan said in an almost whisper. "That bitch, that's it I'm done" Soonyoung huffed out in anger as he walked away from the two.

"Joshua stop him" Jeonghan frantically told Joshua, who just tried to examine the wounds on his cheek. "He'll be fine. I can't believe he did this to you" Joshua said, caressing Jeonghan's face in his hands.

"I won't let this happen to you again" he said, pulling Jeonghan into a hug. Jeonghan stiffened for a moment, being foreign to any form of affection. "Uh..thank you" he said, not knowing how else to reply.

"It'll be okay. You'll always have me" Joshua pulled away to hold Jeonghan's face in his hands once again. Jeonghan smiled, not noticing the pair of eyes looking at him from a distance.