Chapter 22

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Have you- um, have any of you seen Mingyu today?" Jeonghan asked the three boys gathered in front of the school with his eyes fixed on his feet

"Have you- um, have any of you seen Mingyu today?" Jeonghan asked the three boys gathered in front of the school with his eyes fixed on his feet. He knew that if anyone knew where Mingyu was, it would be Wonwoo and his friends.

"No, we haven't seen him" Seungcheol said with a ghost of a smile on his face, almost apologetically. "We tried calling him, he didn't pick up" Vernon piped in as he cautiously looked at Wonwoo for any sign of disapproval. Wonwoo stepped forward, still keeping his lips tightly sealed.

Jeonghan slowly lifted his head, knowing very well that Wonwoo hates it when someone speaks to him while avoiding his eyes. "We're going over to his house today. It would be best if you came with us" Wonwoo said, shocking everyone.

Seungcheol and Vernon exchanged worried looks as they let their minds wander to what all he would do to Jeonghan if he got him alone once more. "I promise I won't hurt you again. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you" Jeonghan's eyes darted towards the other two boys to make sure they also heard the five-letter word leave Wonwoo's mouth.

"Why should I believe you?" Jeonghan asked relatively quiet, not wanting to anger the boy. Wonwoo moved towards him before bending down to whisper in his ear, "I don't know, but love changes people. You should know that by now".

Wonwoo genuinely smiled at Jeonghan and proceeded to walk away from him, with the other two following him in confusion and leaving an even more confused Jeonghan behind.