Chapter 45

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N - so this chapter and the next one is for junshua and soonwoo cause I want to adore my side ships a bit <\\3

~listen to this maybe while reading this chapter cause it'll make you soft. I promise

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Joshiee!" Jun screamed from the kitchen, gaining the said male's attention. "What!?" He shouted back only to huff in annoyance and get up when he got no response.

"I swear to god Wen Junhui if it's another cute cat outside the window-" Joshua stopped mid-sentence when he saw Jun looking at his phone with the most lost expression on his face.

Joshua rushed to the boy, not caring what was on the phone as he cupped Jun's face in his hands while his own face morphed to one of concern. "Baby? Are you okay?" Jun pushed the phone towards Joshua without another word.

"HE had a nice time with you? Does HE know you have a boyfriend?" Joshua scrunched his nose as he looked at the phone to see a chat open. "Who's Mingyu, Hyung?" Jun was on the verge of crying, clinging onto Joshua like a koala bear.

"Yeah, he's my new boyfriend. I'll be leaving you now" Joshua untangled himself from Jun before walking out of the kitchen. He knew it was a bit cruel but in his defence, he was getting back at Jun for kicking him off their bed in his sleep last night.

Jun stood frozen in place before regaining himself and rushing out. Joshua was stopped in his tracks as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and Jun's cheeks pressed against his back.

"Please don't leave me. I'll be better. I'll stop talking about cats every second of the day, I'll stop playing on my phone when you want attention, and I promise not to kick you off the bed again" Joshua turned to face Jun.

"But what will we do about Mingyu?" Joshua couldn't help but smile at how gullible Jun was. "We can make Jeonghan Hyung date him!" Jun said without a second thought and pulled Joshua to his chest. "Not you, you're mine" Joshua chuckled into Jun's sweater and returned the hug.

"Well, that's convenient. Of course, since they're high school sweethearts and they're already dating again" Jun blinked in confusion as Joshua stepped back from the hug.

"You idiot, I told you I was going to hang out with Jeonghan and his boyfriend" Jun let out a breath he'd been holding in for god knows how long. "I'm hurt though, how could you think I'd cheat on you?" Joshua flicked Jun's forehead before going to sit on the couch.

"You can't blame me. I always feel like you deserve more. What if someone can give you everything you deserve one day? More than I can?" Jun crawled on top of Joshua and placed his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"But you give me everything I deserve already. You are everything to me, Wen Junhui" Jun refused to look at Joshua as he hummed and cuddled closer to the older.

"Now I'm going to watch Lion King, do not start screaming when Hakuna Matata comes on" Joshua warned before facing Jun. A sly grin decorated Jun's lips as he leaned up and pulled Joshua into a kiss.

"No promises" he giggled like a child and returned to his position beside Joshua. "You're the worst" Joshua mumbled but nonetheless ended up smiling fondly when Jun did indeed scream Hakuna Mata during the movie and proceeded to tackle Joshua with kisses.