Chapter 40

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Look at you. You're supposed to be a teacher! FOR KIDS" Jeonghan's hand instantly went to cover his hickeys as he continued to listen to Soonyoung lecture him. "You went to babysit Jinwoo, and this is what you ended up doing!?" Wonwoo had joined the conversation as he judged Jeonghan's appearance.

"I'm not his babysitter. I'm his teacher" Jeonghan almost cringed at his statement as it only made it worse. "Babe, you know what this reminds me of? Those badly scripted pornos where the babysitter seduces the dad when she's supposed to be there to take care of the kid" Wonwoo commented to Soonyoung, making both the boys glare at him.

"I'm not his babysitter for the last time!!" Jeonghan slumped in his chair, hating that he chose to come here for comfort instead of just going to Joshua and Jun. "Why are you going around watching pornos with girls in it?" Soonyoung asked while throwing one of the magazines in his near eyesight at Wonwoo.

"I was just saying!" Wonwoo tried to defend himself to a newly furious Soonyoung. "And you, be embarrassed! But, by the smile you had on your face when you walked in here, I know that this isn't too bad of a choice" Soonyoung said with a warm expression directed at Jeonghan.

"Now go do teacher things, grade tests? What else do you do? I need to kill a Jeon real quick" Jeonghan laughed as he watched Wonwoo get dragged inside their bedroom while he helplessly struggled in Soonyoung's grip.