Chapter 3

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Excuse me, do you maybe

"Excuse me, do you maybe.." the person stopped mid-sentence when he saw Jeonghan sitting on the floor of the classroom with a bunch of hair surrounding him.

"Are you okay?" The stranger went to Jeonghan before carefully putting an arm around him. "Stop it!" Jeonghan snapped at the boy, not realising he didn't want to hurt him.

"Don't worry, I won't touch you" the boy removed his hands and stood up, waiting for Jeonghan to get up with him. "Hi, I'm Joshua" the boy smiled as he gave his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Jeonghan kept his distance, knowing not to get too close to people. "I came early since I'm new and I was looking for someone to show me the way to class. I didn't mean to find you but I'm happy I did" Jeonghan looked at him sceptically before taking the schedule from Joshua's hand.

"My friend Soonyoung also moved schools with me, he's late". Joshua said, trying to make conversation. "What happened?" He pointed to the mess of hair on the floor, and Jeonghan looked up from the piece of paper.

"That's my class, I would help you, but it'll be better if you stay away from me unless you'd prefer for them to make your life a living hell" Joshua opened his mouth to ask something, but Jeonghan shook his head. "Do us both a favour, act like we never even met."