Chapter 27

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I had called you about your son

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I had called you about your son. I just wanted to talk to you in person about it" Jeonghan informed politely as he peered into the dimly lit room to see someone intently typing into their laptop.

"What?" The man snapped his head towards Jeonghan, making both the individuals stop in their tracks. "Gyu..?" Jeonghan stared in shock as Mingyu looked back at him with the same expression.

"Hanie? Why are you...how are you?" Mingyu quickly fixed his coat and demeanour while trying to avoid Jeonghan's eye. "I came here to talk about your son" Jeonghan repeated, finally understanding the meaning of that statement.

Mingyu has a son. He could very well be married. "I told you on the phone, didn't I? I don't want to talk about him" Mingyu changed his tone to a colder one with which Jeonghan was once familiar.

"He's your son. Who else can I talk to about this? Can I talk to his mother then?" Jeonghan asked cautiously, dreading the answer. "I don't think you'll be able to talk to someone that isn't alive anymore. My wife passed away when Jinwoo was born" Mingyu got up from his seat and made his way to Jeonghan.

"I think you should get going now" Mingyu slightly pushed Jeonghan towards the door, not at all being subtle about wanting him to get out. "Mingyu, please. He's your son! How can you be so ignorant when it comes to him!?" Jeonghan asked, not expecting any response but instead got forcefully pushed up against the wall.

"Don't tell me how to raise my child, now please get out of my office?" Mingyu said, waiting for Jeonghan to leave and shutting the door behind him.