Chapter 9

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Are you okay?" Jeonghan let his eyes slightly open, only to close them again in pain

"Are you okay?" Jeonghan let his eyes slightly open, only to close them again in pain. "Wonwoo didn't know what he was doing. I can't believe he hit you" Mingyu said with a concern or at least what sounded like it.

"What? Where am I?" Jeonghan sat up, looking around the room wearily. "I didn't know where you lived, so I took you home" Mingyu answered awkwardly, looking around the room, trying to avoid Jeonghan's eyes.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jeonghan moved further into Mingyu's sheets, not trusting the taller boy. "Don't worry, I won't come near you" Mingyu started stepping away from the bed.

"I just didn't want you to die" Jeonghan placed his fingers on the plaster on his arms and forehead before looking at Mingyu. "Thank you. I guess" Jeonghan was about to get up but fell back into bed because of the throbbing in his head.

"Stay, it's okay" Jeonghan glared at Mingyu, not wanting to stay any longer. "I'm good. I'd much rather be in pain than be with you" Jeonghan said, trying to get up once more.

"I wasn't the one who hit you, so just trust me and stay okay?" Mingyu asked, a bit frustrated helping Jeonghan back into bed. "You told me you wouldn't come near me" Jeonghan said, pointing to Mingyu's hand on his waist.

"Fine, just stay away from me" Jeonghan said before laying down on the bed, promising himself that whatever Kim Mingyu tries, he won't ever trust him.