Chapter 39 - M

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Why am I letting you do this?" Jeonghan shook his head as he felt Mingyu wrap his arms around his body

"Why am I letting you do this?" Jeonghan shook his head as he felt Mingyu wrap his arms around his body. "Why are you?" Mingyu returned when Jeonghan's hands snaked around his neck while he intently stared into Mingyu's eyes.

"Maybe I missed you?" Mingyu smiled as he felt Jeonghan's forehead on his. He turned them around without warning so that Jeonghan was underneath him with one of his hands pinning both of Jeonghan's above his head while the other rested on the man's waist.

Jeonghan shivered at the feeling of Mingyu's long cold fingers under his shirt. "Let me show you how much I missed you" Jeonghan held his breath for a second, not knowing how to respond, only for his thoughts to be interrupted by Mingyu's lips on the tip of his nose.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to" Mingyu promised, seeing Jeonghan's hesitation. Jeonghan replied by pulling Mingyu towards him by the shirt and pressing their lips together.

It was a slow and deep kiss, both of them trying to savour the feeling of each other's lips. Trying not to let their past hold them back from letting each other fall once again. "Are you sure?" Jeonghan asked as he did ten years ago, before their first kiss.

Mingyu smirked as he pulled Jeonghan's lower lip with his teeth. "Not even in the slightest" Mingyu remarked as he made his way towards Jeonghan's neck, kissing and sucking on the pale skin to create marks that would surely be seen by everyone who laid their eyes on Jeonghan the next day.

"Ahh...Mingyu" Jeonghan moaned quietly, letting Mingyu pull off his shirt before taking his own clothes off. Mingyu lowered himself to be at eye level with Jeonghan's member as he slowly pulled his pants off along with the boxers.

Mingyu placed light kisses along Jeonghan's semi-hard member, making him squirm in pleasure. "Mingyu- please ugh!" Jeonghan mumbled incoherently as Mingyu kissed up his thigh.

"Words, baby" was all Mingyu said before pulling away. "Please, I need you!" Jeonghan somehow managed to form a sentence as he watched Mingyu bend down once again in satisfaction as he took Jeonghan into his mouth.

Mingyu surprisingly was doing an excellent job for his first time, wrapping his lips softly around the boy and swirling his tongue around him skillfully. Jeonghan's whole body froze at the feeling of Mingyu deep throating him, all the while not breaking eye contact.

Jeonghan pushed Mingyu's head away softly, not wanting to release like this. "I want to come with you in me" Mingyu smiled at Jeonghan's words as he quickly told Jeonghan to open his legs up for him.

"Tell me if it hurts" Jeonghan nodded as he felt Mingyu slip in a finger, waiting to see Jeonghan's reaction. He paused before adding another digit and started scissoring Jeonghan.

Jeonghan screamed in pleasure as Mingyu pushed the third finger in, making it obvious he had hit the right spot. "Just put it in already..." Jeonghan trailed off, and Mingyu had already removed his fingers.

"You ready?" Jeonghan smiled assuringly when he saw Mingyu align himself with him before pushing in. He clenched his eyes in pain, and Mingyu quickly focused on peppering Jeonghan's face with kisses. "Okay, you can move" Jeonghan said after a few minutes.

Mingyu wasted no time to thrust into Jeonghan and had both of them screaming in mere seconds. Mingyu internally thanked himself for having all the rooms soundproofed, or he was sure everyone in the house would hear them.

"I- I'm coming!" Jeonghan let his fingers scratch down Mingyu's back, not caring as he reached his high. Mingyu felt himself twitch inside Jeonghan, loving the tightness he was experiencing. Jeonghan was the first to come with a loud moan, followed by Mingyu seconds later.

Mingyu laid down beside Jeonghan in exhaustion as they tried to collect themselves. "Shouldn't we be cleaning up after ourselves?" Jeonghan asked weakly as he cuddled up into Mingyu's side.

"We should but we both know we aren't going to" Mingyu said, making Jeonghan giggle softly. "I like being this close to you" Mingyu heard Jeonghan say quietly, followed by laboured breaths. "And I don't plan on letting it be any other way" Mingyu replied before drifting off to sleep himself.