Chapter 2

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Look who's here!" Wonwoo got up, leading to Jeonghan scrambling away to one corner of the room

"Look who's here!" Wonwoo got up, leading to Jeonghan scrambling away to one corner of the room. "Kim Mingyu" Wonwoo walked up to Mingyu before throwing an arm around him.

"What's going on?" Mingyu walked towards Jeonghan and looked down at him curiously. "It's your favourite one. Want to do the honours?" Wonwoo passed the knife to Mingyu.

"What am I going to do with this" Mingyu kneeled down and easily pulled Jeonghan towards him with one hand. "Cut all his hair off, let him at least look like a boy" Vernon and Seungcheol silently watched as Mingyu ran his hand through Jeonghan's hair.

"It's such a shame", Mingyu said simply before holding onto a majority of Jeonghan's black hair before quickly moving the knife through it. "Mingyu!" Jeonghan gasped when he finally saw his hair in the boy's hand.

"Look at you now!" Wonwoo lightly slapped Jeonghan's cheeks before ruffling his hair. "All thanks to our Kim Mingyu."

*Yoon Jeonghan in this fanfic*

"Mingyu what-" Jeonghan grabbed at his hair that was lying on the floor, not paying any attention to Wonwoo and the other two boys who had left him behind.

Mingyu hesitated seeing the boy crying on the floor. He wanted to do something, but he knew he should walk away, and that's what he did. He walked away with the pocket knife still gripped in his hand.