Chapter 42

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" Mingyu nudged Jinwoo as they both watched Jeonghan talking to one of the kids in class with the biggest smile on his face

"Of course he is. I don't know why he likes you, Appa" Jinwoo shrugged when Mingyu glanced at him. "What's wrong with me?" Mingyu pried as he picked Jinwoo up in his arms.

"Teacher Yoon is too fun. You're boring" Jinwoo said innocently, receiving a pout in response. "I'm not boring!" Mingyu tried to defend himself to no avail.

"Nuh-uh" Jinwoo shook his head in disagreement. "Uh-huh" their little argument went back and forth until Jeonghan joined them. "You're here to pick Jinwoo up?" Jeonghan asked as he shifted on his feet.

"And you" Jeonghan's cheeks blushed a soft shade of red as he ruffled Jinwoo's hair. "Then let's go" Jeonghan said, eyes still focusing on Jinwoo.

"Let's go to the beach!" Jinwoo piped up, getting both Mingyu and Jeonghan's attention. "I'm up for it. I have to show someone I'm not boring" Mingyu looked at Jeonghan for approval only to get a nod in return.

"Let's show Mr Kim Jinwoo that I'm not boring" Jeonghan fondly watched as Jinwoo clapped his hands in excitement. He wouldn't mind if every day were going to be like this.