Chapter 21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Shit" Jeonghan hid his face in Mingyu's shirt when another jump scare came up in the movie

"Shit" Jeonghan hid his face in Mingyu's shirt when another jump scare came up in the movie. "I hate me for letting you pick a horror movie" Jeonghan groaned, not wanting to look at the screen any longer.

"Come on! It's not that scary" Mingyu laughed, knowing very well that Jeonghan was glaring at him. "Okay, then look at me" Mingyu tried to joke around with the boy, but Jeonghan did just that.

"Hey" Jeonghan blushed when their eyes met, and the light from the tv did no justice to Jeonghan's features. "Hi" Mingyu whispered, not knowing what came over him.

The taller boy placed his hand on Jeonghan's cheek to pull him closer towards his face. "Gyu, are you sure?" Jeonghan asked in a low voice, not knowing what response he would get.

"Not even in the slightest" that was all Mingyu said before pressing their lips together. They were holding onto each other like that for what seemed to be the longest time until they were interrupted by the sound of the front door slamming shut.

"Don't say anything" the man standing in the doorway said in a dangerous demeanour. "Appa" Mingyu scrambled away from Jeonghan with terror laced on his face.

"GET OUT!" Jeonghan flinched at the sound and looked at Mingyu in worry. "Just go, Hanie" he assured as Jeonghan went to grab his coat and slowly walked out the door.

The door slammed shut once again, and Jeonghan left the house with an awful feeling in the pit of his stomach. His gut was telling him that everything was just about to go so very wrong.