Chapter 46

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N - every day I'm so tempted to write a soonwoo book, one day I will

A/N - every day I'm so tempted to write a soonwoo book, one day I will. One day I'll lose myself to the dark side 😂

~and for this chapter

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Happy anniversary Wonwoo-yah!" Soonyoung woke Wonwoo up with a kiss on the nose as he sat on the bed with a still half asleep Wonwoo on it.

"It's morning already?" Wonwoo leaned over to their bedside table, trying to locate his eyeglasses to no avail. "Here you go" Soonyoung placed the glasses on Wonwoo's nose before pulling him up.

"It's only 12:01! Why did you sleep at 10:30?" Soonyoung rocked back and forth in excitement as he waited for Wonwoo to get up. "I have work tomorrow. So I need to sleep soon" Wonwoo carefully mentioned, only to watch Soonyoung's bright expression fade lightly.

"It's our 4th wedding anniversary! You did this last time too" Soonyoung crossed his arms like a child and stormed out of their room. "Way to go, Jeon" Wonwoo cursed in defeat as he dragged himself out of bed before following Soonyoung.

"You look like a hamster when you pout" Wonwoo dropped himself next to Soonyoung on the living room loveseat only to be pushed away by the shorter male. "Don't talk to me, I have work too, but I love my husband unlike someone here" Wonwoo shook his head as he trapped Soonyoung between his arms.

"Who said I don't love you? Besides, you can't talk to a police officer like that" Wonwoo smirked, seeing Soonyoung's demeanour falter slightly as he held Soonyoung's wrists together above the boy's head with one of his hands.

"Watch me officer" Soonyoung shot back, loving how Wonwoo's profession had pleasantly come into play. "I still have my handcuffs, babe. I didn't leave it at work this time" Soonyoung gulped, almost certain he knew what was coming next, having years of experience with how much Wonwoo got affected if he fed his policeman ego.

"Wonwoo, don't!" Soonyoung's warned as he watched Wonwoo walk towards his work bag and pull out the pair of handcuffs that he was all too familiar with. "Happy anniversary, baby~" Wonwoo breathed onto Soonyoung's neck as he slid his husband's slightly cold hands into the handcuffs with ease.

"I'm not planning on taking this off until I come home from work today" Soonyoung quirked an eyebrow as he shook his head. "How am I supposed to do anything? Wonwoo, don't. I have to help Chan with some of the choreography for that new group today!" Soonyoung wiggled in Wonwoo's grasp before giving up and pushing his face into Wonwoo's shoulder.

"I will sue everyone who let you be a police officer" Soonyoung said between kisses that Wonwoo so innocently placed on his lips. "It's going to motivate me to come home real early today" Wonwoo promised as he picked Soonyoung up before heading back into their bedroom.

"How do I eat cereal like this?" Soonyoung sighed as Wonwoo placed him back on the bed and went to turn the lights off after discarding his glasses beside him. "Eat a sandwich instead" Soonyoung could see Wonwoo's smug expression even in the dark as he quickly kissed Soonyoung one last time.

"And if you're nice for me today, I might treat you real well tonight" Soonyoung gulped as Wonwoo pulled him closer to his body. "Happy anniversary" Wonwoo said in his exceptionally low voice.

"Pray that I don't leave you before next year" Soonyoung gasped when Wonwoo bit his shoulder in warning. He held back a smile as Wonwoo moved in closer to the hug. He honestly didn't mind the handcuff or Wonwoo's soft grip on his waist. If anything, he loved it a little too much.