Chapter 24

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"No, you can't leave" Jeonghan traced the cut above Mingyu's eye before leaning in to hug him

"No, you can't leave" Jeonghan traced the cut above Mingyu's eye before leaning in to hug him. "I don't want to. I don't want to leave you" Mingyu wrapped his arms around Jeonghan only to pull him closer.

"He said we're moving, so that's the end of it. He wouldn't even listen to me" Jeonghan looked up at Mingyu, not knowing the boy's face was stained with tears mirroring his own. "How could he do this to you?" Mingyu just smiled in response and kissed Jeonghan's forehead comfortingly.

"Be happy, don't let any asshole like me try to ruin that for you. You should grow your hair again and not run in the rain anymore. If I'm not there, then nobody will stop you, and you'll catch a cold" Jeonghan gave Mingyu a bitter laugh and lightly punched his arm, only to have him wince in pain.

"I'm sorry!" Jeonghan looked at Mingyu with concern as he pushed the messy hair away from his eyes. "You better be happy too, for me" Jeonghan twisted his arms around Mingyu's neck before closing the gap between them in a kiss.

"I'll sweep you off your feet if I ever see you again, and trust me when I do. No one can force me to be away from you" both of them were crying uncontrollably at this point as they said their goodbyes.

Every fibre in Jeonghan's body hoped that this wasn't the end for them. Maybe somewhere in the future, they'd see each other again and perhaps then it would work out for them.