Chapter 11

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jeonghan opened his eyes to find him in an unfamiliar room with an even more unfamiliar arm around his waist

Jeonghan opened his eyes to find him in an unfamiliar room with an even more unfamiliar arm around his waist. He was very tempted to move away, but there was something so comforting being like this.

He peeked over his shoulder to find Mingyu sleeping with his eyes closed and mouth slightly parted. He weirdly looked attractive to Jeonghan. It was okay to admit that since he said it in his head.

Mingyu shuffled a bit before pulling Jeonghan closer to himself, making the more petite boy draw his breath. He could feel Mingyu's lips on his neck, and no matter how much he denied it, it felt great.

Jeonghan didn't know what to do, so he waited till Mingyu decided to wake up on his own. It didn't take long for him to open his eyes and realise the compromising position he was in with Jeonghan. He pulled his arm back and got out of the bed only to lay down on the floor, trying to destroy any trace of him being there next to Jeonghan at all.

"You're up?" Jeonghan asked after an appropriate while, acting like he just woke up and had no idea that Mingyu even came near him yesterday. "Uh-huh yeah, let me get us breakfast then I'll drive you home" Mingyu quickly hurried out of the room, leaving Jeonghan with a slight smirk on his lips.