Chapter 18

~TIME SKIP

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"What's with the face?" Mingyu shrugged as he slumped next to Jeonghan

"What's with the face?" Mingyu shrugged as he slumped next to Jeonghan. "Come on, what is it?" Jeonghan pulled Mingyu's face towards him, not minding the closeness.

"Tell me, Kim" Mingyu opened his mouth to say something before closing it up again. "I don't even know" Mingyu leaned over to flick Jeonghan's forehead out of the blue.

"Hey! What was that for!?" Jeonghan rubbed his now sore forehead as he playfully hit Mingyu's shoulder. "You look very flickable" Jeonghan gave an exaggerated laugh as he moved closer to Mingyu.

"Are we still up for movies and pizza?" Mingyu asked, letting his hand graze over Jeonghan's. "You'll have to drive me home after" Jeonghan smiled reassuringly and looped his arm with Mingyu's.

"Let's- let's go then?" Mingyu had no idea why he was so nervous around Jeonghan these days, they had been what Mingyu would like to call friends for about two months now, and he was successful at pushing his feelings down until recently.

Something about Jeonghan made his heart do flips in every way possible. He changed a lot, but he couldn't accept it just yet, and he knew there was no way his family would accept it.

He was expected to take over his father's business, marry rich and never disappoint him. But everything about Jeonghan was tempting him to do what his heart said and not his head.